• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Gold Jerseys this Sat

I still like the classic black shirt gold pants look. I mentioned on a thread last week that the white shirt black pants combo looked high schoolish. So what did we wear at Carolina, and we played high schoolish. Hope to goodness I never see that combo again.

Still think our black tops / gold pants look is one of the best college football unis in all the land.

I like the gold shirts for "special" games, and tonight certainly qualifies. But damn our all blacks are sweet. Glad we're going with them.

Because of this thread, I thought we were going to come through the gate in gold after warming up in all black like Clemson did in 2006 against GT with their Grimace uniforms.

Damn, ND's domes are shiny.

Because of this thread, I thought we were going to come through the gate in gold after warming up in all black like Clemson did in 2006 against GT with their Grimace uniforms.

Damn, ND's domes are shiny.

Look like the Notre Dame C-3PO's

Back