• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Gold Jerseys this Sat

I we're missing the point of these jerseys, they're for the players. 18-22 year old kids like this type of thing, it gets them excited. We the fans may or may not like them, but really it's for the players.

If we do use them, I bet it will be like the MIA Pro Combat Unis. I hope we go all black, especially with a visiting team with gold as one its colors.

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using Tapatalk

I hope we go all black, especially with a visiting team with gold as one its colors.

Agreed. I think it's questionable when the home team goes out of the way to accent the opposing team's colors - see Duke this year.

Hope this isn't true. Why waste a prime opportunity to help get our classic brand established nationally. I could care less what the players want.

The gold jerseys/black pants are my favorite combo that we have. If Nike finds a way to fuck that up, I'll be impressed.

The gold jerseys/black pants are my favorite combo that we have. If Nike finds a way to fuck that up, I'll be impressed.

Easily my favorite too, but I think the blacks are perfect for games under the lights. Golds are best for day games

FWIW recently a high-ranking Nike official told me they were working on large-scale redesigns for four programs' jerseys.

Could this be a sign we are one of those 4?

If Oregon is sponsored by Nike and MD is sponsored by Under Armour, maybe we could be sponsored by Sara Lee?

Back