• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Golfer Scottie Scheffler arrested for assaulting officer

There really should be no presumption in this country that the government is telling the truth.

I need to do better myself of not just assuming the cop and prosecutor are dirt bags. Like those in prison, some actually are innocent.

DR just totally whiffing on the facetious posts over and over

shows, though, that the plausibility of the posts persists and shit is pretty fucked

They are dropping the charges. Prosecutor knows the cop was a liar. Good for him. Is what it is.

No need to fat shame. I do wonder why there aren’t higher physical standards for those charged with keeping us physically safe.

No need to fat shame. I do wonder why there aren’t higher physical standards for those charged with keeping us physically safe.
i'm not fat shaming

he's just got an egg of a head

he's also a lying sack of shit who was arrogant enough to think that people would take his word for it over a top pro golfer

i love to see some shit like this back fire

ACAB/FTP

I still don't understand the logic of him "attaching" himself to the car. What exactly was this going to accomplish other than ruined $80 pants?

Honest question, how does one not know that a 190 pound person has grabbed onto the car? Like maybe if he just grabbed the bumper. But that doesn't seem likely here since the person was trying to block a car from coming past him.

Honest question, how does one not know that a 190 pound person has grabbed onto the car? Like maybe if he just grabbed the bumper. But that doesn't seem likely here since the person was trying to block a car from coming past him.
You’re asking an honest question about a dishonest police report.

There is no way in blue hell that a person with that head weighs 190 pounds. Unpossible.

I still don't understand the logic of him "attaching" himself to the car. What exactly was this going to accomplish other than ruined $80 pants?
Allows cops to increase charges to assaulting a police office. May be able to add assault with deadly weapon if a car counts. Cops love to increase charges and escalate situations.

Back