• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Golfer Scottie Scheffler arrested for assaulting officer

Allows cops to increase charges to assaulting a police office. May be able to add assault with deadly weapon if a car counts. Cops love to increase charges and escalate situations.

I guess. Your theory makes as much sense as any of the others.

I see Scheffler just finished. If I'm him, I tell my manager to get me the hell out of town and wheels up by 5pm. I wouldn't give the courtesy of a press conference.

I guess. Your theory makes as much sense as any of the others.

I see Scheffler just finished. If I'm him, I tell my manager to get me the hell out of town and wheels up by 5pm. I wouldn't give the courtesy of a press conference.

Doesn't he have to attend the arraignment there on Tues?

Gotta check the cop’s gambling accounts, bet he had a huge # on a “field vs. scottie” bet

I still don't understand the logic of him "attaching" himself to the car. What exactly was this going to accomplish other than ruined $80 pants?
My thoughts are that the cop probably tried to grab the door handle as Scheffler was driving off, slipped, and fell. I'm as certain as I can be that there was no actual dragging of the cop.

Reports are that the charges are expected to be dropped.

My thoughts are that the cop probably tried to grab the door handle as Scheffler was driving off, slipped, and fell. I'm as certain as I can be that there was no actual dragging of the cop.
I’m sure that’s exactly what happened. Dude looks like Humpty Dumpty. Probably has zero balance.

Doesn't he have to attend the arraignment there on Tues?
No. They were reporting from Live From that the attorney would be at the arraignment on his behalf, and he didn't need to be there.

I was a bit disappointed in the media coverage was as deferential as it was to the Louisville PD.

No. They were reporting from Live From that the attorney would be at the arraignment on his behalf, and he didn't need to be there.

I was a bit disappointed in the media coverage was as deferential as it was to the Louisville PD.

Always has been

Ok, do a no-knock warrant at Tom Brady's house next!

Wide open for all to see how much of a criminal District Attorneys are. Punks. Thugs.

And, of course, broke criminal attorneys attorneys can't say what they really think adding to the problem.

We can't all live in a paradise like Greensboro and be filthy rich like you sipping moonshine on our yachts with supermodels.

We can't all live in a paradise like Greensboro and be filthy rich like you sipping moonshine on our yachts with supermodels.
Exactly right. I can buy the f'ing courthouse.

Our criminal justice system is about not pissing anyone off. They will literally put innocent people in jail so as not offend the cop. It is complete crap. What the prosecutor here is saying is "I take cases to trial all the time even when I know the person is innocent. I want everyone treated the same."

And he's right. Rather than seek justice, Prosecutors seek convictions. Convictions can lead them to better jobs rather than the one where they get paid $80,000 and have to rub their wife's feet who has a real job. This literally is what is happening these days in our criminal justice system.

We need way more money to pay prosecutors so we don't get the bottom feeders desperate to make a paycheck.

Cops are humans too. We all make mistakes. When's the last time you heard an apology and mea culpa from the Po Po?

Last edited:
Back