• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Good bourbon

Not bourbon, but enjoying a generous pour of the Balvenie Caribbean Cask.

the ABC stores around here suck ass....very few higher end selections. Though I did finally convince the owner to purchase a case of Four Roses Single Barrel...after which they've held it in stock ever since.

Really wanna try stuff I haven't had before. Bought Angel's Envy tonight, any thoughts?

the ABC stores around here suck ass....very few higher end selections. Though I did finally convince the owner to purchase a case of Four Roses Single Barrel...after which they've held it in stock ever since.

Really wanna try stuff I haven't had before. Bought Angel's Envy tonight, any thoughts?

Not on the Envy, but B/D's list on the 1st page is money.

Folks interested in going in on the OGBoards Bourbon Barrel, please go to the separate forum for our newest commitment list. We had a slight changes of plans due to the distillery being a dildo.

Folks interested in going in on the OGBoards Bourbon Barrel, please go to the separate forum for our newest commitment list. We had a slight changes of plans due to the distillery being a dildo.

As an FYI, I'm tracking the new thread. Kind of lukewarm on FR at this point which is why I'm uncertain of whether or not I'm in.

Where is this info located?

As an FYI, I'm tracking the new thread. Kind of lukewarm on FR at this point which is why I'm uncertain of whether or not I'm in.

You're missing out if your not on the FR train, buddy. But bourbon is subjective so stick with what you like! What are you typically drinking these days?

Please provide feedback. I work in Lexington about once/month, and one of these days I am going to stay over Friday night for part of the trail.

Will do! Staying in Frankfort. Planning on hitting up Four Roses, Buffalo Trace, and Heaven Hill for sure. A co-worker my wife works with who is from Kentucky said the old Van Winkle distillery is open for tours. Assuming maybe he meant the Stizel-Weller distillery?

Stumbled across a little bourbon news - Jim Beam is set to release a bonded bourbon this month (may already be out).

23 bones a bottle.

Jim_Beam_Bonded_100_Proof.png

Back