• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Good bourbon

I ended up getting compensated two bottles for this lecture.

Went with Rock Hill Farms and Old Granddad 114. I'm looking forward to breaking into both soon.

Based on your collective experiences, how did I do?

I've never had Rock Hill (I don't think), but I'm a fan of OGD114 (though it is increasingly hard to find)

I bought several bottles of OGD 114 at B&D's recommendation and glad I did! I have a bottle of Rock Hill Farms, but have not tried it yet. That will probably be the next bottle I open. Enjoying some Elmer T Lee right now, and I have a bottle of OGD 114 open as well as Jefferson's Ocean, which I didn't care for at first, but it's growing on me.

Having a glass of this tonight, was a birthday gift last week.

IMG_0321.jpg

I can't recall if it has been discussed on this thread yet. I have some Maker's 46 but haven't opened it. Have definitely not had the cask strength yet.

I have been hooked on 46 for the last year or so...I have found the cask strength to be so good that it may replace 46 as my favorite, but I will definitely need to do more research.

Pain pills are not helping my back pain, so my awesome Dr. prescribed bourbon. Blanton's, nice to see you again my old friend.

What'd you do to your back? I busted mine up like 9 months ago and I still can't really workout again yet

Heading to Disney with the kids and fam tomorrow. Stopping over in Jacksonville FL tomorrow night. Any good liquor stores in that area? Also, any can't miss restaurants?

Back