• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

GOP Congressman compares Obama to Hitler for not going to Paris

RJKarl

Banhammer'd
Reaction score
Well it did take a whole day for this to happen.

http://www.csmonitor.com/USA/DC-Dec...man-compares-Obama-to-Hitler.-How-bad-an-idea

Randy Weber ✔ @TXRandy14
Follow
Even Adolph Hitler thought it more important than Obama to get to Paris. (For all the wrong reasons.) Obama couldn't do it for right reasons
6:22 PM - 12 Jan 2015
1,185 RETWEETS 494 FAVORITES

What shows how deep and crazy the hatred of Obama is that this had been made a favorite by 494 people as of an hour ago.

Where was Hitler when Boko Haram murdered all those people? THANKS, HITLER

Meh, its a stupid irrelevant joke made by a person that none of us have ever heard of. Definitely NOT theadworthy

Thankfully you've never compared Bush and Cheney to Nazis, so you're not making a hypocritical fool of yourself yet again. Even better, you've never done it seriously rather than as a joke in poor taste. Oh, wait...

The bottom line is we held war crimes trials to convict Nazis and Japanese for what did systemically. There is no justification for the war crimes of Bush, Cheney, Tenet, Yoo, et al.

There is no justification and no way to avoid that Bush, Cheney and the rest of them are war criminals. We convicted Nazis and Japanese for doing what were doing..

I guess you're "safe" since you only compare them to Nazis. According to your own words, you're very quick to chastise posters who compare Bush to Hitler. That's getting a little too specific than just any old general Nazi. Nazis = ok. Hitler = bad. :noidea:

And I chastised people on this board for calling W Hitler.

As much as I despised W for doing the worst thing any POTUS can do, starting a war of choice based on lies, you'll also find me chastising people for trying to compare him to Hitler. Many times I said that was wrong to do.

Last edited:
Can we start comparing politicians we don't like to Genghis Khan? Hitler is SO last year.

Well to be fair to RJ he was saying that Bush and Cheney are war criminals and so are the Nazis. Their actions are the same so they should be treated the same by the respective war tribunals.

The GOP Congressman is comparing Obama's decision to not go to Paris to join a protest march with other world leaders with Hitler's passion to get to Paris to take over the country and slaughter millions of people.

I kind of agree that Racer's obsession with all things RJ is a little creepy and stalkerish.

I have told people who compared Bush or Cheney to Nazis that it was wrong to do so, but why let facts get in the way.

Well to be fair to RJ he was saying that Bush and Cheney are war criminals and so are the Nazis. Their actions are the same so they should be treated the same by the respective war tribunals.

The GOP Congressman is comparing Obama's decision to not go to Paris to join a protest march with other world leaders with Hitler's passion to get to Paris to take over the country and slaughter millions of people.

I kind of agree that Racer's obsession with all things RJ is a little creepy and stalkerish.

What's even creepier is that the only time I see anything he posts is when someone copies it.

If the person you are stalking isn't seeing your insults, what's the purpose? What's the real impact?

I have told people who compared Bush or Cheney to Nazis that it was wrong to do so, but why let facts get in the way.

Don't worry, I was careful to point out the fact that you've chastised others for doing so even while doing it yourself.

Political correctness has been around for 20 to 30 years and people still don't seem to get that it's always a really bad idea to compare somebody/something to Hitler, Nazis, the Holocaust, or slavery. Never ends up well.

Thought Obama's "guns and religion" comments were stupid, but was even worse that he didn't realize every time he spoke in public he was being recorded/filmed. Made Romney's 47% remarks even more damaging since the remarks happened 4 years later. Anthony Weiner texted his junk to women after Favre had done the same thing in the same media market.

Have zero sympathy for people who make the same mistake that others have made after the incidents were heavily publicized.

I'll bet that dumb ass congressman also prefers "freedom fries", and "freedom toast". He and all his buddies who made his comment their "favorite".

If he had gone, they would have found a reason to criticize that too.

Especially since it was a big photo op. Obama would have looked like a clown participating in that.

http://news.yahoo.com/huckabee-slams-obama-letting-daughters-listen-beyonce-185535240.html

So uh....yeah. I think we can all pretty much agree that Huckabee is not exactly a leader in race relations. To put it lightly.

Figured this fit here as well as anywhere.

Huckabee and Santorum are huge mysteries to me. Huckabee plays in a rock band and Santorum was a Penn State frat boy in the '70s, but both seem to live in a hermetically sealed bubble from the early '50s. Mitt lost partially because people couldn't relate to him. Huck and Frothy seem to be targeting an audience of people older than 70 and seem totally disconnected from anyone younger.

http://www.csmonitor.com/USA/DC-Dec...man-compares-Obama-to-Hitler.-How-bad-an-idea

Randy Weber ✔ @TXRandy14
Follow
Even Adolph Hitler thought it more important than Obama to get to Paris. (For all the wrong reasons.) Obama couldn't do it for right reasons
6:22 PM - 12 Jan 2015
1,185 RETWEETS 494 FAVORITES

What shows how deep and crazy the hatred of Obama is that this had been made a favorite by 494 people as of an hour ago.

HAAAAAAAAAAAS :D
http://www.ogboards.com/forums/show...bacle-Thread?p=2024693&viewfull=1#post2024693

Back