• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Government surveillance, no problem

He’s just now realizing there is a problem?

It’s amazing how Republicans hate their own policies when it threatens their power.

There seems to be a theme here....I can't quite put my finger on it, but I know it is here somewhere.....if only I could figure out the common thread....

—————
The political use of intelligence data makes the owner of the data a serious threat to personal liberty, and it renders his instruments monstrous.
—————

nunesdevin_031517gn2_lead.jpg

The dems only realize there might be a problem if the Obama administration is not involved. Their sincerity is touching.

This is bullshit. The GOP wrote, passed and championed the patriot act which wildly expanded the government’s power for domestic surveillance. Michael Moore featured and railed against it in Fahrenheit 911 and the ACLU has been fighting it since it passed. Pubs didn’t care until the FBI used the expanded powers to go after the awful and corrupt President the GOP elected.

Last edited:
I would've thought Sailor'd be against government surveillance.

No problem, huh?

This is bullshit. The GOP wrote, passed and championed the patriot act which wildly expanded the government’s power for domestic surveillance. Michael Moore featured and railed against it in Fahrenheit 911 and the ACLU has been fighting it since it passed. Pubs didn’t care until the FBI used the expanded powers to go after the awful and corrupt President the GOP elected.

partisan crap by birdman

FISA created under Carter by dem majority

Bush and the pubs put it on steroids

Obama secretly abused civil liberties like no president before him

both parties are guilty

time to stop pointing fingers and fix it

partisan crap by birdman

FISA created under Carter by dem majority

Bush and the pubs put it on steroids

Obama secretly abused civil liberties like no president before him

both parties are guilty

time to stop pointing fingers and fix it

Haha! You said Dems didn’t care under Obama and I pointed out that many did., they you say I’m being partisan. It’s Pubs who only started caring 10 years after the FISA was expanded, because a secret Kenyan Muslim was suddenly in charge and they think the Deep State is going after the asshole they elected. The op-ed you posted was basically written by Michael Moore in 2003 but suddenly you think we have a problem because it shows up on Fox News.

Haha! You said Dems didn’t care under Obama and I pointed out that many did., they you say I’m being partisan. It’s Pubs who only started caring 10 years after the FISA was expanded, because a secret Kenyan Muslim was suddenly in charge and they think the Deep State is going after the asshole they elected. The op-ed you posted was basically written by Michael Moore in 2003 but suddenly you think we have a problem because it shows up on Fox News.

come on birdman, you are being amaturishly weak

I said Obama, not all dems

how could Michael Moore condemn Obama snooping in 2003?

I didn't just suddenly say we have a problem, go back and look, I have said we have a serious problem for years, the extent of the problem is becoming clearer day by day

ask yourself this: should we really jettison important civil liberties in a misguided effort to get Trump and protect Obama?

The point is you haven’t said jack shit until your boy, your undeniable boy, Trump and his band of bumbling idiot sycophants were conned by Russians into doing a bunch of stupid shit and got themselves surveiled. You look foolish, man.

The point is you haven’t said jack shit until your boy, your undeniable boy, Trump and his band of bumbling idiot sycophants were conned by Russians into doing a bunch of stupid shit and got themselves surveiled. You look foolish, man.

That's ridiculous. Go back and look.

Nah it’s your thread you must defend our position or else you’re nothing but a junior threadstarter.

The dems only realize there might be a problem if the Obama administration is not involved. Their sincerity is touching.

Bump, looks a lot like you are saying that the Dems only care when Obama was not involved. The Dems implies to me you mean Democrats as a whole.

Back