• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

grayson Allan winning shot against UVA should not have counted

socaldeac

Reaction score
In typical Duke fashion REFS give them the WIN against UVA. Allan jumped up in the air, landed on the ground and hit the winning shot. In my REC league that is called UP and Down. In the ACC, its called Duke Wins.

No ACC official has the courage to make that call in Cameron and on K's birthday.

Not the first time Duke has gotten a ref aided win over UVa.

No ACC official has the courage to make that call in Cameron and on K's birthday.

Trooth. I laugh when people say things like "If the SEC can toss Cal in two minutes, why does the ACC put up with K's mouth for 40?" Brah...ACC refs don't put up with K; K puts up with them.

In an odd twist SC was actually highlighting the fact the it was a walk and up and down.

If I were a UVA fan I would be way more pissed about the arm extension than the travel. The ball was on his fingertips when his foot came back down, I honestly couldn't tell for sure without the frame by frame.

the reffing, the travel, and the thrown elbows were typical Duke, obvious, egregious, and successful - hell, even the Duke player going for the rebound threw an elbow just for good measure

but what I was really impressed with was the way the Virginia defender moved his feet

Just stopped by to say fuck DOOK and that little wormy shit, Grayson Allan

ACC just helping Dook out since they blew the call in the Miami football game

Back