• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Great Movies That Have Also Aged Non Poorly

"Demented and sad, but social," is a good way to describe the dwarves on this board.

16 Candles > Pretty Pink

long_duk_2_200-2ac773ac6c02dc793c70157566728b82f0096fba-s6-c30.jpg

Dong! Grandpa is talking to you!

Is she old enough to party serious?!

Weird science on the telephone

Quotes!

Caught the full, uncensored version of The Breakfast Club last night on HBO (not that there's that much to censor). Talk about a movie that holds up well. I always forget how much I like it until I see it again.

Given that its a horror movie from the 60s, Rosemary's Baby holds up really well.

I'm just happy to see I'm not the only one who finds those Rings flicks to be boring as fuck.

How did we get this far without mentioning Shawshank? That is a movie that will stand the test of time.

Also, Legends of the Fall.

One of my coworkers was just ripping Silence of the Lambs saying it doesn't hold up. Hard disagree.

It's only 22 years old, but I have a feeling that Braveheart is going to hold up forever, even with Mel Gibson's increasing lunacy.

The pot scene in Breakfast Club is easily the worst scene in the movie. Emilio smokes a joint and gets hyper. Yeah, ok. Other than that, I'll watch it every time it's on TV and notice something new in it each time. It has aged extremely well and its themes are timeless. Not easy to make a high school movie with appeal to all ages.

Back