• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Great Movies That Have Also Aged Non Poorly

Three Days of the Condor
Holy Grail
All the President's Men
The Producers (original)

80s:
Pretty in Pink
Weird Science
Real Genius
Less Than Zero
Empire of the Sun
Aliens
Empire Strikes Back
Ghostbusters
Beetlejuice
Coming to America
Caddyshack

90s:
Point Break
Dazed & Confused
Lebowski
The Game
Pulp Fiction
Goodfellas
The Matrix
Heat
Clueless
American Beauty

Beuller is solid. I made an Abe Froeman joke the other day and *crickets*. Sad.

I intentionally omitted 16 candles. It has been on the movie channels a lot lately and it is complete trash. Waaay too much Anthony Michael Hall, and there is an AZN caricature exchange student in there that is super wasist. Also there is no real bad guy, which is essential for a good 80s movie.

Contrast that with Spader with his full perm and his coked up girlfriend making fun of ringwald bc she's poor in Pretty in Pink, or RDJr dumping shushies on AMH in Weird Science, and its not a fair comparison.

Also, The Breakfast Club just sucks.

Beuller is solid. I made an Abe Froeman joke the other day and *crickets*. Sad.

I intentionally omitted 16 candles. It has been on the movie channels a lot lately and it is complete trash. Waaay too much Anthony Michael Hall, and there is an AZN caricature exchange student in there that is super wasist. Also there is no real bad guy, which is essential for a good 80s movie.

Contrast that with Spader with his full perm and his coked up girlfriend making fun of ringwald bc she's poor in Pretty in Pink, or RDJr dumping shushies on AMH in Weird Science, and its not a fair comparison.

Also, The Breakfast Club just sucks.

*crickets*

You really want to say this hasn't aged poorly? Corny AF. Plz also note confederate flag hanging in library.

That's not a confederate flag. That was the Georgia state flag. It was changed in 2001. I don't know why the GA flag since the movie is set in the Chicago suburbs.

But that shit was around in the 80s. Aging non poorly does not require a rewrite of history or the pc police

Back