• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Grier to WFU?

Hoopla is spot on. As usual...

Thanks, Stan. The outpouring of support and recognition by everyone at Wake, the entire conference, and frankly the NCAA at-large coining me as the #UltimateInsider is a badge of honor that I wear with extreme pride and valor. And with this honor and power comes great responsibility. That's why everyone can rest easy knowing that #Hoopla is on the scene, giving you an accurate, rare, #insidersGlimpse on all the scoops, dish, and tidbits. I take none of this for granted and I love you all!!! #NoOneCanStopMeNotTheFBITheCIAOrThePTA #ICant&WillNotBeSilenced #FreeGrier

More predictions for Will Grier's transfer destination:

Bleacher Report predicts NCSU or ECU

TheCFBBlog.com predicts Maryland, UNC or La. Tech

Seems like a good fit at Louisville or wherever Petrino is at that point in time when he can play

Dude doesn't fit at Wake. Good player though. Seems like an ECU kind of dude.

Yeah, let's pimp ourselves for a drug abusing hoodlum that won't make a damn difference anyway. Clawson can't win at Wake Forest, nobody can win at Wake Forest. What Jim Grobe did was lightning in a bottle and won't ever be duplicated. Anybody that thinks it will is stupid and on drugs.

damnit, boob got me again...

Grier is better than anything we have in the pipeline now

Unfortunately, not sure the juice is worth the squeeze of waiting for him to become eligible

Even if he couldn't play for a while, it would be nice to have a guy who could at least push our current QB's.

Even if he couldn't play for a while, it would be nice to have a guy who could at least push our current QB's.

And simulate a legit QB as a scout team QB.

Grier is the missing component for a playoff run! Kid has #swagger with moxie to match. I don't care that he did a little blow..hell, I'd get shit faced with him if he came to Winston. We need to import Pablo Escobar to the Grove.

Grier is the missing component for a playoff run! Kid has #swagger with moxie to match. I don't care that he did a little blow..hell, I'd get shit faced with him if he came to Winston. We need to import Pablo Escobar to the Grove.

Huh

Back