• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Griffin wins Heisman!

Wow. Hilarious, but also ridiculously cocky and kind of annoying. I can't tell if I like it or not.

@slmandel
Stewart Mandel
Art Briles on impact: "Some of those recruits that a month ago weren't answering, all of a sudden they're answering on the first ring."

Wow. Hilarious, but also ridiculously cocky and kind of annoying. I can't tell if I like it or not.

how so? don't know if you watched any of it, but when he was interviewed afterwards he said that it is somewhat a joke and that "super man and cape" isn't him. the cape= teammates according to him.

Eh I don't call it choking I call it having god awful WR's. His line and RB's are sick though.

Owusu is a very good WR although he was done after the USC game. He had 3 good TEs as well.

how so? don't know if you watched any of it, but when he was interviewed afterwards he said that it is somewhat a joke and that "super man and cape" isn't him. the cape= teammates according to him.

I didn't watch it. I'm basing this off of the superman socks and the post-game statements after the UT game.

Wright is a really, really good WR.

Ridiculously good. Baylor had lots of talent at the skill positions on their offense this year. Their defense, however, was horrendous despite all the junior college players Art Briles has been taking lately.

Seems like he's having fun with all of this. We knew he was good after his first game.

I didn't see the Heisman stuff but I was a little put off by RG saying the world just saw the next Heisman trophy winner after Baylor won their last game. It's a team sport you shouldn't be blabbering about individual awards.

I didn't see the Heisman stuff but I was a little put off by RG saying the world just saw the next Heisman trophy winner after Baylor won their last game. It's a team sport you shouldn't be blabbering about individual awards.

It also came as a backfire towards Texas. They were saying he wasn't going to do anything

RG111 is all about Baylor and his team first. Even ESPN has gone on and on about how humble he is and how he is all about Baylor first.

The kid is a class act in an era where you cannot find men like him in collegiate sports.

Back