• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Griffin wins Heisman!

Where's PH on this thread? I guess he's still crying that Turner Gill got fired.

Congrats to the Griffin family for winning the Naismith Award and the Heisman Trophy in a three-year period.

There's a difference between hate and recognizing Ball had the better season.

Ball did have an amazing season, and I think it should have been RG3, Ball, and Richardson in the top 3. Richardson is a freak, and the entire Alabama offense revolves around him. It always pisses me off that whoever the preseason favorites are end up in NYC as long as they have a half-way decent season (Luck). Not a personal shot their he's an amazing QB, but he shouldn't have finished in the top 3

Wanted to post on this thread to say that I have never been more impressed with a Heisman acceptance interview. Came off as genuine, intelligent, and very humble. I hope that he does great things in the NFL. Would love for everyone young man we have in a Deacon football uniform to represent our school like Griffin represented his. Bravo Griffin, I was already a distant fan of his, but will now cheer for him wherever you ends up.

Back