• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

#GrobeOUT

FSU has more first downs than we have passing yards.

He has no reason to retire.

Not sure any amount of money can make up for the humiliation -- and seeing your hard work building up the program undone. And things will be even worse next year, which I'm sure Grobe is aware of.

We'll see. I could be wrong. And maybe a little wishful thinking on my behalf. But I'll say he won't be our coach next year

Last edited:
^ is there any way we win more than 2 games next year? We are going to be lolbad

Because of how bad we will be next year, I am starting to believe that Grobe will retire after this season.

We won't win more than 2 game next season. 1-11 is my prediction.

But didn't you hear how Lobo said The Boss had been taking this season and last soooooo hard?

Poor guy.

Not sure any amount of money can make up for the humiliation -- and seeing your hard work building up the program undone. And things will be even worse next year, which I'm sure Grobe is aware of.

We'll see. I could be wrong. And maybe a little wishful thinking on my behalf. But I'll say he won't be our coach next year

You're assuming Grobe is humiliated and sees his hard work undone.

i could take a lot of humiliation for 2.3 million per year.

Oh come on Ph, you really don't think he is?

Dude may not be emotional on the sidelines but I don't think there's any doubt he cares deeply

I think he'd retire before firing Lobo personally

He sure looked like he was done when he embraced Jimbo there at the end. Love Grobe and appreciate what he's done for Wake in the past, but it's best for all parties if he powers it down after this year. Hell, promote him to AD for all I care. He can't be worse than Ron.

Back