• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

GT Game Thread

LilburnDeac

Reaction score
Any guesses as to what time the GT game will start?
We’ve got NCSU-UVa on Thursday. The other games are-
WFU-GT
FSU-Clemson
UNC-Pitt
BC-Louisville

Non-conference-
Army-Syracuse
Miami-Temple
VT-Marshall
Duke-UConn (CBSSN)

My guesses: Army-Cuse will be the CW game. FSU-Clemson will be on ABC (probably 3:30 or night but I haven’t looked at the rest of the slate for that day outside the ACC). I’d guess UNC-Pitt is the Night ACCN game, BC-Louisville is the Noon ACCN game, and that we are the 3:30 ACCN game.

ACC Announces Football Game Times & Networks for Sept. 23​

CHARLOTTE, N.C. (theACC.com) – The Atlantic Coast Conference and its television partners announced the following football game times and networks for Week 4 of the season on Sept. 23.

Friday, Sept. 22
  • NC State at Virginia, 7:30 p.m. ET on ESPN – Friday, 9/22 as previously announced

Saturday, Sept. 23
  • Florida State at Clemson, Noon ET on ABC
  • Army at Syracuse, Noon ET on ACC Network
  • Virginia Tech at Marshall, Noon ET on ESPN2
  • Boston College at Louisville, 3:30 p.m. ET on ACC Network
  • Miami at Temple, 3:30 p.m. ET on ESPN2
  • Duke at UConn, 3:30 p.m. ET on CBSSN – as previously announced
  • Georgia Tech at Wake Forest, 6:30 p.m. ET on The CW Network
  • North Carolina at Pitt, 8 p.m. ET on ACC Network – featuring ACC Huddle

All times are Eastern.

ACC Notes
  • On Sept. 23, Florida State and Clemson will mark the fourth time this season that an ACC team has played in ABC’s Saturday noon game – Virginia (Sept. 2), NC State (Sept. 9), Florida State and Boston College (Sept. 16).
  • In Week 1 of the 2023 season, the ACC captivated the national audience, averaging 5.1 million viewers – more than double all other conferences in the highest average per game viewership for the week.
  • During the first three weeks of the season, the ACC has a pair of games on ABC's Saturday Night Football as well as 11 appearances on ABC, ESPN, and ESPN2.
  • In total, seven ACC contests are scheduled for national ABC broadcasts and ACC Network will also feature 13 games.
  • Of the ten full national ABC telecasts, seven of them feature seven different institutions.
Atlantic Coast Conference | 620 South Tryon Street, Suite 1200, Charlotte, NC 28202​

ACC Week 4:

• Florida State at Clemson, Noon ET on ABC
  • Army at Syracuse, Noon ET on ACC Network
  • Virginia Tech at Marshall, Noon ET on ESPN2
  • Boston College at Louisville, 3:30 p.m. ET on ACC Network
  • Miami at Temple, 3:30 p.m. ET on ESPN2
  • Duke at UConn, 3:30 p.m. ET on CBSSN – as previously announced
  • Georgia Tech at Wake Forest, 6:30 p.m. ET on The CW Network
  • North Carolina at Pitt, 8 p.m. ET on ACC Network – featuring ACC Huddle
Thought that FSU at Clemson would get prime time treatment, but there are a ton of high-profile games that day.

Wasn't 6:30 pm Ron Wellman's preferred home kickoff time before TV dictated every kickoff?

NC State with a very favorable schedule this year in terms of maximizing TV eyeballs - ND at home on ACC, and now two Fridays in a row where they are the only CFB on.

Doesn't help your program if maximized TV eyeballs are watching your team get routed.

For all of the YTTV converts, check to see if you get the CW in your location. I believe most places do, but Atlanta is one of the markets that does not #cityindecline.

For all of the YTTV converts, check to see if you get the CW in your location. I believe most places do, but Atlanta is one of the markets that does not #cityindecline.
I think my market didn't have the CW for awhile because I had to manually add it to my YTTV channel list.

Back