• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

GT Game Thread

I just found I had to add the CW to my channel line-up on YTTV. it showed up when I searched it.

I hope there is better effort in the tailgating for this game. Later start means no excuses!

do y'all actually use the channel lineup on YTTV or do you just pick something that the algorithm picks for you on the home page

99% of the time the thing I want is on the home page

do y'all actually use the channel lineup on YTTV or do you just pick something that the algorithm picks for you on the home page

On Saturday, the home page failed to give me all of the college football games available. It did tell me I could watch fishing which is something I cannot understand being televised.

Not quite 99%, but I’d say I use the channel lineup less than 10% of the time, probably closer to 5%.

I can't make the GT game so I'll have some hill tickets to hand out. PM me if you're interested.

Probably going to switch to YTTV finally. DirecTV streaming's issues with Nexstar apparently includes the CW. And with the Charlotte FOX affiliate included, I'm missing too much other NFL/college football. Plus no NFL Network/Redzone.

My guesses: Army-Cuse will be the CW game. FSU-Clemson will be on ABC (probably 3:30 or night but I haven’t looked at the rest of the slate for that day outside the ACC). I’d guess UNC-Pitt is the Night ACCN game, BC-Louisville is the Noon ACCN game, and that we are the 3:30 ACCN game.

1 out of 5 ain't bad - Love the 6:30 kick time

They weren't particularly close to hitting the stadium, but damn it doesn't look like the plane on the right missed that building by much...

BTW, they demolished that building two years later.

Back