• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Guess the date/time of Manning’s firing/resignation

I think Currie gives him a shot in 2019-2020 and Manning actually turns it around enough to get a shot again in 2020-2021. We have another terrible season in 2020-2021 (similar to this year) and Danny finally gets the axe in March 2021. One of our own local Wake reporters breaks the news.

Knew he wasn’t gonna get canned

Yikes, Jason King of ESPN/Bleacher Report expects Danny to be back next season. :slash:

At least we are getting rid of Wellman this year. How bad is it really to have to wait another 2 to 4 seasons for Wake to be able to buy out Manning's contract?

Briscoe Darling: "Your mouth says 'no', but your eyes says 'yes'!" I had a crush on Charlene Darling. Andy Taylor shoulda moved on that. :)

In order top to bottom of who Andy should have been romantically linked with:

Ellie Walker-/pharmacist
Karen-skeet shooter
Peggy-actress from "the big city"

Helen Crump-school teacher/bitch. In fact, I'd put Daphne of the Fun Girls ahead of that shrew

But in a perfect world, Andy would have road-tripped it up to Mayfield and hooked up with Ms. Landers.

Ellie Walker-/pharmacist
Karen-skeet shooter

Helen Crump-school teacher/bitch. In fact, I'd put Daphne of the Fun Girls ahead of that shrew

But in a perfect world, Andy would have road-tripped it up to Mayfield and hooked up with Ms. Landers.

i bet Juanita down at the diner was hot!!! you know Barney was slaying hotties

i bet Juanita down at the diner was hot!!! you know Barney was slaying hotties

You know what Barney was gonna do? He was gonna go down to the diner to get some ice cream, then go take a nap, then go over to watch some TV at Thelma Lou’s.

That was the "Man in a Hurry" episode, with Malcolm Tucker. Opie wanted to sleep on the ironing board between two chairs - "adventure sleeping".

At least we are getting rid of Wellman this year. How bad is it really to have to wait another 2 to 4 seasons for Wake to be able to buy out Manning's contract?

I'm tired of having to hop on another school's bandwagon every March, and know that I'm going to have to do it every December.

Ellie Walker-/pharmacist
Karen-skeet shooter

I can't believe you forgot the manicurist...Barbara Eden.

Today's the day ! I feel it in mah bones !

I'd push the timeline out to about a week after the prime candidates lose in tournaments. Currie was burned by a long window between firing and hiring at TN. He'll do his best to have a short window at Wake.

Back