• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Guess the date/time of Manning’s firing/resignation

i was going to call BS until i saw there was friction because wellman wants tubby and realized that sounds just dumb enough to be true. wellman gonna wellman
ha

Poop Sheet said basically same thing on Monday, except no Tubby Smith nonsense.

So, let me get this straight, after Wellman hires a guy with 2 years of HC experience, the 10+ that Shaka has is not enough experience?

He might have thought about this 5 years ago and we wouldn't be buying out another coach.

Poop Sheet and salty balls, any other immature body parts want to weigh in

The refs sure have made some favorable calls for Texas.

RW must have rubbed elbows with Tubby Smith at some NCAA event ten years ago or something. Remember how Tubby was in the conversation last time, too? "Our next coach might or might not have won a national championship?" smh

RW must have rubbed elbows with Tubby Smith at some NCAA event ten years ago or something. Remember how Tubby was in the conversation last time, too? "Our next coach might or might not have won a national championship?" smh

And he hired one that did win a national championship, just not as a coach.

surely there's gotta be some #scoops floating around during our Pro Day today. but nothing will get out as long as that's going on.

CREAMY WHAT HAPPENED??? Should have made you specify which Tuesday.

Back