• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

First of all it ain't all him. As Jon Stewart said,"There's a lot more weiner than Anthony in that picture."

I don't hate anyone, for a number of reasons. In this case, I don't respect this guy enough to hate him.

How many point blank pictures of your junk are taken without your involvement? [you don't have to answer that; the question is rhetorical].

Hold up. You think that's Weiner's weiner? Really? Seriously?

You think somebody took a picture of his bulge and posted online, not just some random bulge or somebody else's bulge.

Hilarious.

First of all it ain't all him. As Jon Stewart said,"There's a lot more weiner than Anthony in that picture."

I don't ever want to question your knowledge of male genitalia, but his clumsy response (hiring a lawyer....b/c "someone else hacked" your Twitter account? Riiiiiight.) doesn't pass the straight faced test. Then again, it would not surprise me if you had an encyclopedic knowledge of male Dem Congressmen bulges.

AW always has been a bloviating jackass-- perfect representative for NYC. I hope for the sake of his marriage that this story doesn't have legs, but the political side of me would no doubt love to see him knocked down a peg just to serve as that occasional reminder that moronic behavior (and infidelity) doesn't care what the letter is next to your name.

The reason he isn't answering the question directly is that part of the picture may be him, but the "key" part may have been enhanced.

No one has mentioned that the person who "broke" this story was Andrew Breitbart. What if the account was hacked by someone tied to him? Should he be prosecuted?

Breitbart is one of two people I have sworn to verbally and physically assault if I ever cross paths. I will verbally assault first so they are ready to fight when I throw a punch. The second person is Dick Armey. I would not punch Armey in the head, he's too old. I'd pound him in his lower back and kidneys

The reason he isn't answering the question directly is that part of the picture may be him, but the "key" part may have been enhanced.

No one has mentioned that the person who "broke" this story was Andrew Breitbart. What if the account was hacked by someone tied to him? Should he be prosecuted?

Good question - you would think that if a crime had been committed (i.e. if Weiner was hacked) he would report it to the Capitol Police to investigate. Why hasn't he done that? Weiner was specifically asked this question, repeatedly, and gave some non-answer, deflecting response, much like when asked if the picture was his.

Breitbart is one of two people I have sworn to verbally and physically assault if I ever cross paths. I will verbally assault first so they are ready to fight when I throw a punch. The second person is Dick Armey. I would not punch Armey in the head, he's too old. I'd pound him in his lower back and kidneys

Plus, Armey's head is HUGE! His skull must be 2 inches thick, so that would hurt.

Why would Breitbart have a picture of Weiner's junk?

1) There's a reason Weiner has filed a sworn police report.

2) Even if you suspend critical thought and indulge AW's version of the facts, he's the one who said he doesn't want to make a federal case out of it.

I think the pic is of him, and it got out accidently. I think he should have just owned up to it, said it was a joke or whatever, and put the story behind him. The cover-up is always worse than the event itself.

There's NO story here....nothing that happened was illegal unless someone hacked his account.

There's NO story here....nothing that happened was illegal unless someone hacked his account.

Schadenfreude is quality entertainment. This guy's chickens have RTB'd.

I seriously doubt that he was sending out photos of his naughty bits while he was traveling with his wife. (I spoke to him Monday night as they were returning with their suitcases.)

Good call. And by good call, I mean completely wrong in all respects.

Only a hatefilled idiot of the first order would think Weiner did this himself or had it done.
As Jon Stewart said,"That's a lot more wiener than it is Anthony."

Also the media who said they were roommattes should have contacted one of them as they never were.

And there's one for RJ.

This thread is really funny to re read now that Weiner has admitted it! :golfclap:

Thanks for the entertainment!

Back