• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

I was wrong too, and I think Weiner should get exactly the same punishment that befell Senator Vitter.

Lawrence O'Donnell just had his Chris Matthews moment. When discussing Weiner's press conference he said he respected Weiner for coming out and tellnig the truth after only a week of lies. After all it took clinton years.

WTF?

That's solid. It's cool to lie if you only do it for a week? Nice.

Honestly, while many will get all bent out of shape because of the lying I just see it as a big time CYA moment. I got busted once for doing something I shouldn't have at WF after lying to my coach about it. He got in my grill and said the lie was the greatest sign of disrespect. I told him I didn't lie because I didn't respect him -- I lied because I didn't want to get caught.

This joker didn't want to get caught. Oh, he's also got a perv streak. He should move on for the sake of his district -- 18 months with a dick picture taker at the helm is ridiculous, imho. But the lie? Whatever. The dude panicked.

Lawrence O'Donnell just had his Chris Matthews moment. When discussing Weiner's press conference he said he respected Weiner for coming out and tellnig the truth after only a week of lies. After all it took clinton years.

WTF?

The reality is he can't lose in his district.

The question is will he hurt other Dems.

WTF?

O'Donnell has been all over it tonight. Called for the Edwards prosecution to proceed, but leniency at sentencing. Exactly right.

He's also correct on Weiner and Clinton. I respect Weiner for coming clean (For the record, that WAS fun to type), and I don't respect Clinton (or his apologists) for perpetuating his lying. O'Donnell is all over it. I think Weiner was sincerely humble and apologetic; albeit too arrogant and entitled to resign.

So, when Stewart gets back on the air, what's he going to do with this story?

I was wrong too, and I think Weiner should get exactly the same punishment that befell Senator Vitter.

I see what you did there.

I think what Weiner did was ridiculous and not conduct that I want to see our Congressmen engaging in.

But I will say, this is a glass houses situation that people need to be very careful about. This isn't Vitter, Spitzer, Ensign, Craig, Edwards, or even Newt. This is a dumb married guy flirting with random chicks on Twitter and Facebook and sending them pictures. This isn't particularly uncommon.

He should definitely resign and forgo his short-term political aspirations for the good of his party, especially since fellow NY Congressman Chris Lee set the punishment for this behavior. Let's just be careful about where we put Weiner on the list.

You're joking, right?

I think what Weiner did was ridiculous and not conduct that I want to see our Congressmen engaging in.

But I will say, this is a glass houses situation that people need to be very careful about. This isn't Vitter, Spitzer, Ensign, Craig, Edwards, or even Newt. This is a dumb married guy flirting with random chicks on Twitter and Facebook and sending them pictures. This isn't particularly uncommon.

He should definitely resign and forgo his short-term political aspirations for the good of his party, especially since fellow NY Congressman Chris Lee set the punishment for this behavior. Let's just be careful about where we put Weiner on the list.

Always a good policy.

Pussies are neg reaping me anonymously on this thread telling me to admit I was wrong. Except I have never said I didn't think wiener did it. Not anywhere. How about you anonymous pussies man up and acknowledge you were wrong? Seriously, man up. Show yourselves, tough guys. You can't even be ballsy on a message board? Might as well start tweeting out pictures of your gaping vaginas.

Last edited:
Pussies are neg reaping me anonymously on this thread telling me to admit I was wrong. Except I have never said I didn't think wiener did it. Not anywhere. How about you anonymous pussies man up and acknowledge you were wrong? Seriously, man up. Show yourselves, tough guys.

Not me.

Pussies are neg reaping me anonymously on this thread telling me to admit I was wrong. Except I have never said I didn't think wiener did it. Not anywhere. How about you anonymous pussies man up and acknowledge you were wrong? Seriously, man up. Show yourselves, tough guys. You can't even be ballsy on a message board? Might as well start tweeting out pictures of your gaping vaginas.

Not gonna happen. State of partisan American politics =/= GOP winners admitting they're wrong.

What did you mean by this, though?

"the broken clock idiom in full effect -- and jhmd isn't going to let anyone forget it!"
Last edited by Shooshmoo; Today at 06:20 PM.

Were you just being boorish? Or are you playfully pointing out a consistency in jhmd's posting style, right or wrong? Just curious.

jhmd2000 is just ratcheting things up for the next time he's wrong. Which should be any hour now.

And I just got an anonymous one for bitching about rep. At least rj and others can man up and admit when they are wrong. A lot of right wing pussies on this board, too scared come out from behind their already anonymous board names. A gaggle of Larry Craigs.

Not gonna happen. State of partisan American politics =/= GOP winners admitting they're wrong.

What did you mean by this, though?

"the broken clock idiom in full effect -- and jhmd isn't going to let anyone forget it!"
Last edited by Shooshmoo; Today at 06:20 PM.

Were you just being boorish? Or are you playfully pointing out a consistency in jhmd's posting style, right or wrong? Just curious.

There's a saying that even a broken clock is right twice a day. It was a jab at jhmd - while he got this one right, most of the time he is still wrong. Not particularly brutal.

And I just got an anonymous one for bitching about rep. At least rj and others can man up and admit when they are wrong. A lot of right wing pussies on this board, too scared come out from behind their already anonymous board names. A gaggle of Larry Craigs.

He never really apologized for calling anyone a "hatefilled idiot of the highest order", just said he was wrong (about his assertion that Wiener was absolved or anything, originally). Doesn't mean much.

There's a saying that even a broken clock is right twice a day. It was a jab at jhmd - while he got this one right, most of the time he is still wrong. Not particularly brutal.

Fair enough. Nice.

Arlington-even before that I gave you pos rep .....sorry you got in trouble.

6/1/11 10:48am rjkarl wrote:
Only a hatefilled idiot of the first order would think Weiner did this himself or had it done.

8/8/08 11:12am rjkarl wrote: "The story is 100% the same as the one about Clinton's black love child. But of course all the RWers attacking Edwards considering this story as Biblical truth simply because hate is their life's blood."

Back