• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Does anybody else think that he'd have a slight chance of outliving this IF his last name wasn't Weiner?

Does anybody else think that he'd have a slight chance of outliving this IF his last name wasn't Weiner?

I seriously think he was doomed from birth.

he's going to resign after taking some time to "reflect" at this treatment center.

Yeah, this guy IS for the left/right what RJ purports Palin is for the right/left.

Palin's been sexting? Link! Wait, I found the activity at vivid video.

No way they can force him out now, at least without taking away his shoelaces. It is sad how bad this guy NEEDS this job, more than he wants it. Obviously, all he's ever done is hold office (elected since 27 after a failed stint as a t.v. weatherman). He's got NOTHING to fall back on.

Sad.

No way they can force him out now, at least without taking away his shoelaces. It is sad how bad this guy NEEDS this job, more than he wants it. Obviously, all he's ever done is hold office (elected since 27 after a failed stint as a t.v. weatherman). He's got NOTHING to fall back on.

Sad.

Replace he with she and aren't you describing Palin?

Actually, didn't she willingly leave the Governor's mansion in Juneau? I think that is the exact opposite of this (he not wanting to resign).

As a side note, there was a piece in Politico (I think) that said he can't afford to resign since he has no skills outside of govt and he is too toxic to employ. He is one of the few congressman who needs his paycheck (and he is putting that need ahead of the Dems IMO).

Actually, didn't she willingly leave the Governor's mansion in Juneau? I think that is the exact opposite of this (he not wanting to resign).

As a side note, there was a piece in Politico (I think) that said he can't afford to resign since he has no skills outside of govt and he is too toxic to employ. He is one of the few congressman who needs his paycheck (and he is putting that need ahead of the Dems IMO).

+1

I see your point, but for reasons the defy explanation*, Palin has a cult following. She can sell books until they run out of Walmarts to put them in.

* Much of her attraction is her status as a hero to a subset of our electorate that feels passed over. A very large part of our country feels (appropriately) impugned by the recent slur aired by an MSNBC anchor/windhole ("backwards ... rural... Christians"; Chris Matthews, June 2011). Therefore, an otherwise inoccuous person that the Chris Matthews' of the world hate with every fiber of their being becomes their hero.

Ironicallly enough, she has the very people who set out to destroy her to thank for the inexhaustible annuity that is her celebrity.

Sarah Palin texted naked pictures of herself to teenage girls? (Please please please tell me the answer is "yes".)

Sarah Palin needs a job in government?

Sarah Palin doesn't have a media career to fall back on?

Look at him rocking the old school Nike tank:

0611_aw_8_src_tmz_full.jpg

I'm guessing this guy is just a complete narcissist.

Look at him rocking the old school Nike tank:

0611_aw_8_src_tmz_full.jpg

I'm guessing this guy is just a complete narcissist.

No question there. What's nuts is that he's even moreso than the typical politician.

Back