• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

IMO what Rangel did was worse and he got re-elected. Weiner will get re-elected. I doubt he will go beyond where he is now though and he's never going to be able to be the "Bulldog" again.

Neg Repping a (signed) neg rep is the epitome of WEAK! (Can I get an Amen from the Neg Rep Pussy?)

Confused -- have been informed by numerous signed and unsigned neg rep that it's lame to care about neg-repping at all.

Confused -- have been informed by numerous signed and unsigned neg rep that it's lame to care about neg-repping at all.

You are correct. My bad...it was just as weak of me to bring this up. Thanks for the "reality check!" I appreciate it.:werd:

I'm not one to complain about unsigned neg rep, but this essay someone neg repped me with is too good not to share:

he was ganged up on by nearly everyone in the thread. often in a very insulting way. Often those ganging up on him questioned his intelligence. And they were all wrong. and you expect him not to find any pleasure in this? come off it

Holy cow. jhmd is a martyr now? I didn't realize conservatives were that desperate for leadership. I'm going to start calling him jhmd2012.

My advice for jhmd in the words of the great Han Solo:

Hold up. You think that's Weiner's weiner? Really? Seriously?

You think somebody took a picture of his bulge and posted online, not just some random bulge or somebody else's bulge.

Hilarious.

Indeed.

Ph,

I was going to give you a pass, but you went with "Leave Britney Alone." That's in my head for the next two weeks.

It was worth your anonymous neg-rep; really, there was no need to thank me.

Not cool JHMD. PH is a good guy, he keeps and open mind, and doesn't belittle those whos views he opposes. If more liberals were like him, I'd quit trying to upset the liberals with my Palin worship.

Not cool JHMD. PH is a good guy, he keeps and open mind, and doesn't belittle those whos views he opposes. If more liberals were like him, I'd quit trying to upset the liberals with my Palin worship.

You're entirely correct; that was rude of me. I should have offered him some Texas Pete and A-1 (to accompany his entree serving of his own words). I'll be sure to be more considerate next time.

Mr. Weiner, why don't you have a seat over there....

NEW CASTLE, Del. -- Police here are investigating direct online communications between New York Rep. Anthony Weiner and a 17-year-old girl and are looking for any other young women who may be involved, though the nature of the communications wasn't immediately clear.

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/politics/201...delaware-draw-police-attention/#ixzz1OvZxYkXg

With a picture of a bong hit as your avatar, I like your sense of humor. :)

What a dumbass. On Facebook? Seriously? Facebook? Everybody knows Zuckerberg holds on to this stuff.

Back