• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

the broken clock idiom in full effect -- and jhmd isn't going to let anyone forget it!

Last edited:
I mean, if it were me I know I'd definitely step up and take a huge bite of crow's ass here. When you're wrong, you're wrong.

I mean, if it were me I know I'd definitely step up and take a huge bite of crow's ass here. When you're wrong, you're wrong.

I definitely missed on this one. Seemed far more likely that it was a weiner joke gone public than yet another social media mistake by a NY representative.

RJ admitted he was wrong. I'm not sure what purpose the next two posts serve.

Why are the same peoplew who give money and supported Vitter and Ensign asking for Weiner's resignation?

Weiner hasn't broken and laws. He acted terrbily. Vitter admitted to breaking laws in multiple jurisdictions. Ensign will be convicted of felonies due to sex and was supported by the RNC to the tune of millions.

Why are the same peoplew who give money and supported Vitter and Ensign asking for Weiner's resignation?

Weiner hasn't broken and laws. He acted terrbily. Vitter admitted to breaking laws in multiple jurisdictions. Ensign will be convicted of felonies due to sex and was supported by the RNC to the tune of millions.

So wait... you quote Jon Stewart about it not being him to validate your first assertion (which was proven false)... but... when you make this argument.... you ignore the fact that your original substantiating source (Jon Stewart) has said "if you were sending this to bait some young girl on twitter... you gotta go".

ETA: it will be very interesting to see how Stewart handles it.

Last edited:
He should go and any congressman who engages in activities such as this should go.

So wait... you quote Jon Stewart about it not being him to validate your first assertion (which was proven false)... but... when you make this argument.... you ignore the fact that your original substantiating source (Jon Stewart) has said "if you were sending this to bait some young girl on twitter... you gotta go".

ETA: it will be very interesting to see how Stewart handles it.

I didn't hwar Stewart saying that, but it has nothing to do with the fact the GOP didn't act to get it's people who admitted committing crimes (including Craig) to resign.

Weiner acted terribly. but unlike vitter, Craig and Ensign he committed no crimes.

I should add that I felt bad for Weiner today. The guy is a real jerk and clearly in over his head intellectually, but you hate to see someone's marriage fall apart. I hope they can work things out.

Don't feel bad RJ, I've been wrong alot too on candidates I've supported. One of the reasons why i really hate politics today.

Granted he didn't do anything illegal so I don't think he should resign. IMO, the biggest issue I had was the smearing of Breitbart and people who reported this. All the smearing that took place.

Back