• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Hang it! (Alondes Williams ACC POY, 1st Team All-ACC)

At the end of the day we just don’t have all that many folks actually invested in our basketball team. Folks just move on and the players see that and treat it the same.

We have Mit and about 10 of us actually committed to the mens team and willing to actually show 20 times a year. The rest prefer football. It is what it is.

This is the funniest shit I've ever read.

I would love to see MIT Shah’s reaction to being lumped into a group with a ambulance chaser from Greensboro. Oh man that would be amazing. The insecurity it must take to post something like that.

I’ll tell you who isn’t historically significant: Alondes Williams

This thread was a farce. It symbolized our team and fan bases’ attitude. It translated to another disaster.

congratulations everyone, WE made the team play like they were the Theta Chi C team

Keep in mind the source of that post thinks that he is the reason Skip Prosser was convinced to not leave us for Pitt.

At the end of the day we just don’t have all that many folks actually invested in our basketball team. Folks just move on and the players see that and treat it the same.

We have Mit and about 10 of us actually committed to the mens team and willing to actually show 20 times a year. The rest prefer football. It is what it is.

Lol

Y’all are about like me posting about my thoughts on Wake baseball

I go to 2 games a year and read about it. I’m clueless.

Where the hell are you people? It damn sure ain’t with the team at the games.

Where the hell are you people? It damn sure ain’t with the team at the games. I haven’t seen a one of you folks at Cameron, Littlejohn, Brooklyn, College Station or any of our relevant games this year. Y’all go watch the Heels and 3 other teams play at the worst venue in sports and come on here like you actually give 2 shits about Wake hoops.

Where the hell are you people? It damn sure ain’t with the team at the games.

You are such a small person.

Can we get an update on where the group of 10 illuminati met for dinner tonight?

Crap, he's right. St. Peter's stadium only holds 3,200. Damn it.

St Peter's has more wins this tournament than we have the last 15 years combined.

I went to two Wake basketball games this season: at State and the home game against Louisville. I can say with absolute certainty that the Joel is a better venue for college basketball than PNC Arena. DR is right about a lot, but his message would go further without the unnecessary hyperbole.

I tried the soft approach for 2 decades. It didn’t work.

Not going to be soft anymore. If these morons renovate the Joel instead of fixing the problem (student seating, slope), you will see WWIII

Back