• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Happy Hour Mafia! Day 2 ends 10:30 am

Just trying to figure out if there was something I needed to know that was implicit in the "normal rules apply" statement in the setup.

you said you weren't going to dumbtell.

My god I haven't heard that song since like 2004

GOD TALK:

Manning can play but he will be tree stump. Sorry bout it.

So how many mafia are we assuming. 4 + indy? 5 + recruit? 5 + indy + recruit?

So how many mafia are we assuming. 4 + indy? 5 + recruit? 5 + indy + recruit?
Smidge in a previous thread said it'd be 2 mafias and 2 indys. I know this game is smaller than his originally planned one but don't know if that means if he slashed a mafia or made them smaller.

I'm not voting smoov yet since he claimed to have time to play this week.
I will be voting smoov if he doesn't show up

Chalk it up to my pessimistic nature, but I'm doing the opposite. If he shows up, I'll change my vote.

Chalk it up to my pessimistic nature, but I'm doing the opposite. If he shows up, I'll change my vote.

Giving him the benefit of the doubt because I was pretty hard on him last game. Even though it was deserved and he contributed nothing. Mafia was nice enough to kill him for us though.

da - 3- sooner, tic, tim
gooner -2- bym, rommy
mm - gouda
bym - toogs
smoove - rw
rommy - da
jtp - nanny

ugh I'm not 100% there yet.

91787-kill-it-with-fire-gif-eu75.gif

***BYM***

I don't think DV7, Smoove or Chic have posted yet. I think everybody else has, or am I missing someone that belongs in this list?

Back