• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Happy Hour Mafia! Day 2 ends 10:30 am

I've cleared blue.

blue is clear.

no further discussion of blue's alignment. he's civ.

Sadly I think jtp may be a dirty mafia cocksucker this game.

Its cool though.

I'm going to whole foods.

Why? When he's mafia, doesn't he tend to hide?

Moderate-high activity level JTP is not alignment determinate. Low activity JTP means likely civ. Like last game.

Makes me feel noobish again, cause I don't get why.
I say Gouda is clear. Mafia move to be like ehhh, let's not call him a civ yet but I'm not gonna disagree. And then pick out a different civ I reference and without having anything substantial, just saying Tic is definitely playing different.

And then trying to inaccurately characterize how a potential mafia teammate plays.

Could all be just bleh civvy play but not looking great.

Argument for JTP is 1) overall tone being different than last game, 2) seemed legit irritated when accusing deaconblue of dumbtelling (which is exactly how I felt as mafia last game when he did it), and 3) dismisses my calling him out as "lol, role restriction"...that's not how he has ever acted before when being called mafia

Let's kill JTP.

I say Gouda is clear. Mafia move to be like ehhh, let's not call him a civ yet but I'm not gonna disagree. And then pick out a different civ I reference and without having anything substantial, just saying Tic is definitely playing different.

And then trying to inaccurately characterize how a potential mafia teammate plays.

Could all be just bleh civvy play but not looking great.

Not a huge fan of this

PUBLIC ANNOUNCEMENT:

I will vote for a person who has not posted if there are any, regardless of anything else that has happened today.

The quiets have for too long been allowed to ruin games. Its time to MMGA

Back