• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Happy Hour Mafia! Day 2 ends 10:30 am

Are you a robot?

I don't think so.

I think players that actively participate should be kept around, at least on Day1, unless there is really strong evidence that a player who is actively posting needs to go.

I'll contradict my last post by soft clearing nonny here.

He made it a point to say he wouldn't go after me as mafia any more because of my retaliatory ways.

CIV.

Bym-3- toogs, tic, Gouda
Gooner -3- bym, rommy, jtp
Da-2-gooner, tim
Rommy - da
Jtp - nonny
Smoove - rw

I guess I need to post something that gouda laughs at so he can civ me but it's Monday and I don't have it in me.

reads like timdunk knows gouda's alignment = civ. if tim didn't know gouda's alignment = civ, he would have to consider that gouda is just handing out shit leans as mafia. he doesn't consider this or really anything regarding gouda's alignment

reads like timdunk knows gouda's alignment = civ. if tim didn't know gouda's alignment = civ, he would have to consider that gouda is just handing out shit leans as mafia. he doesn't consider this or really anything regarding gouda's alignment

you coulda just said DICK STEP and left it at that.

good catch

***switch to timdunk***

just read through and that also caught my attention as well as gouda doing his clear 50% of the players as civs thing

vote for timdunk

Blue, JTP, nonny

***JTP***

also doesn't mean gouda is civ

just means tim may probably know gouda's alignment. COuld be baddie teammates.

all right, im the bartender

giphy.gif

Why do this d1. We have nothing yet you turd

He always scares me because I WANT TO BELIEVE in him all the time, but if he's mafia, that's no bueno. So this is good bruh, stfu

Back