• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Happy Labor Day!

You’re a violent angry person my dude. I think they’re some places where they are useful, but for the large part are anti productive to businesses and and creating employment opportunities. Would love to see you get a union job though, or any job.

I have a union job and I get paid a lot more than educators at schools without unions. #anecdote but at least it’s some data.

Also, I noticed you supporting Proud Boys and criticizing antifa again. Stop doing that!

I have a union job and I get paid a lot more than educators at schools without unions. #anecdote but at least it’s some data.

Also, I noticed you supporting Proud Boys and criticizing antifa again. Stop doing that!

How do you get this take? I literally called them lame losers.

All labor is skilled labor and no fucking chance biff could make it through a rush hour shift running the McDonald’s drive thru.

Lol 100% chance literally every single poster on this board could do it. It's a highly unskilled job.

Current potus spouts make America great again and the marks who fall for it don’t realize that the America he thinks was so great was made up of union labor and gov regs over a smaller financial sector but details don’t matter cause the Brownskins are bad for being poor

These young buck conservatives may be the biggest pussies of the American experience. Just real whiny

They could do it but can you imagine the whining? I mean god damn you people should be ashamed of yourselves

I’d bet besides a summer 4 week internship catamount and creamy have never had dirt under their fingernails or cleaned the shit of any mammal from anything.

I’d bet besides a summer 4 week internship catamount and creamy have never had dirt under their fingernails or cleaned the shit of any mammal from anything.

Worked construction for 2 years doing physical labor in 100 degree heat. Also worked in a restaurant as a full time job for a little over a year while I was trying to find a career...good try though.

I’m a lot of things but lazy is not one of them. I’m not too proud to do any job and I’ve backed that up over the last 10 years. Fortunately my work ethic has put me in a position where I no longer have to work those types of jobs, but there is no shame in it and fuck you for being so wrong.

Ooooh, 100 degrees all year round for two whole years? Oh my god you proved that by work ethic alone that’s all it takes. Congrats man you are the shit you solved it!!

Hey did y’all see that? His work ethic is better than all the career construction workers! This guy is a fucking bad ass!!

Ooooh, 100 degrees all year round for two whole years? Oh my god you proved that by work ethic alone that’s all it takes. Congrats man you are the shit you solved it!!

I mean, you brought me into this by claiming I’ve never had dirt on my hands...Correcting you that I’ve had plenty of dirt on my hands, while working jobs that many Americans would feel are beneath them.

Hey did y’all see that? His work ethic is better than all the career construction workers! This guy is a fucking bad ass!!

Word? I didn’t want to be a career construction worker. Some of the most successful people I know are contractors and project managers...They have a passion for it...i didn’t...I was working a low wage job when working construction and had no plans of working my way up the ladder. I just needed to pay bills until I figured out how to get into white collar work, which is what I did.

Back