• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Harbaugh - Message to Sunshine Brigade

Like coach K

No, Duke is evil and Coach K is a bully who recruits floor slapping awkward white guys who are usually decent at shooting the three.

my Duke HAAAAAAAAAAATEEEEEEEE came long before I got to Wake.

You weren't there to see the posts but you "agree to disagree?" I was there. People here hated Harbaugh a full twelve months before the Palo alto game. Fact.

It's not a big deal, but basically you totally made something up to support the point you wanted to make.

You weren't there to see the posts but you "agree to disagree?" I was there. People here hated Harbaugh a full twelve months before the Palo alto game. Fact.

It's not a big deal, but basically you totally made something up to support the point you wanted to make.

Not all deacon fans post on the boards. My experiences in real life (interactions on campus, know some managers) go the other way.

harbaugh was a total ass before and after the game in ws

why do people care if some of us hate what boils down to some random dude that none of us actually know? WGAF. seems like a stupid thing to argue about.

It is all hate that dates back to the Stanford game 2 years ago in WS. I guess he made some comments, and then the following year when Stanford absolutely embarrassed the deacs in Palo Alto. It was hilarious on the boards. There were actually a few people going into that game last year that truly thought Wake had a shot out there.

Success breads hate. Guy is the head coach of my favorite football team. With what he has done to the players on this team and how the team has bought into him so quickly, its pretty obvious how great of a coach he is.

I hope people keep hating because its going to mean he is doing good things.

I promoted Harbaugh for many years. His approach is what the Deacs need.

Amazing coach, inspires players, and Wins.

I have little doubt that your two personalities are the same. Not your abilities, just your personalities.

I don't know very many people who are Wake fans that hate him much beyond the game in W-S. I don't care if we get beat by a team handily, but the previous year after the loss he blamed everything from the weather to Mother Teresa. It was fucking embarrassing. He's an extremely sore loser.

To those of you who think Harbaugh is a good coach, I wouldn't subject my dog to being near the guy. He was a sore loser 2 yrs ago at Wake-- from what I heard from good sources, wouldn't shake Grobe's hand after the game. Then, was throwing in a red flag to challenge a call in the 4th quarter with a few minutes left when Sanford was beating Wake by 40 points. Then mistreated an NFL coach (forgot now which game this year), and made light of his douchebag actions in the interview afterwards. The guy consistently is a jerk, and I for one cannot stand him. He is the only coach in any league, except for coach K, that I root against.

I don't know very many people who are Wake fans that hate him much beyond the game in W-S. I don't care if we get beat by a team handily, but the previous year after the loss he blamed everything from the weather to Mother Teresa. It was fucking embarrassing. He's an extremely sore loser.

I totally get this. I have said he is an ass a number for times. Feel the same about K; however, I am also a little over the "good-guy coach" who everyone respects and likes, who is a nice guy, etc. who also doesn't win championships. I am sort of curious what it would be like to have a competitive, passionate, SUCCESSFUL coach who all other fanbases hate...because we beat the shit out of them all the time.:noidea:

Harbaugh is a jerk. The fact that he is a jerk and was the coach at Stanford makes him intolerable. My dislike for Stanford goes back to the hack job they got away with on Tim Duncan in '97.

Love me some Harbaugh....you non 49ers fans should get used to hating him because he's gonna be out coaching your coaches for years to come.

So Harbaugh is not a boy scout. BFD. He gets the job done and then some. Do you think there are some ACC fans out there who think Randolph Childress is a "jerk?" Remember when Childress threw his gum into the stands after hitting a game-winner at cameron? Was he being a "jerk"? It is not a coincidence that guys like Harbaugh and Chill are eminently successful.

So Harbaugh is not a boy scout. BFD. He gets the job done and then some. Do you think there are some ACC fans out there who think Randolph Childress is a "jerk?" Remember when Childress threw his gum into the stands after hitting a game-winner at cameron? Was he being a "jerk"? It is not a coincidence that guys like Harbaugh and Chill are eminently successful.

Naw man, when it's your team you call it "swagger."

maybe we would be better if we had some coaches who showed harbaugh's fire and will to win.

and as bad as the nfc west is, harbaugh will be very successful with the 49ers and probably be a fixture in the playoffs.

I think he is a jerk because of all the whining he did before and after we beat them in W-S. I don't recall Childress ever whining. But Harbaugh is a great football coach and I'm pulling for the 49ers even though their coach is a jerk.

Back