• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Harbaugh - Message to Sunshine Brigade

I'm not in a bad mood at all, it is unfair to mock my opinion when I provided ample justification in my following posts.

Oh I read your entire post. You saying we are bitter of Harbaugh for the one ass whooping is ludicrous. We have been beaten badly by tons of coach like Frank Beamer I do not despise him at all.

I do not believe Harbaugh is appropriate in victory or defeat and just despise the way he is. I think he is a good coach though, but I still cannot stand him. And he will never win a super bowl with the 49ers.

Appropriate? Harbaugh is a football coach, not Miss Manners. For fuck's sake.

Read between the lines guys, James is saying that he won't win one this year, and he'll leave the 49ers for more money and more talent soon.

OMG he's a jerk! He doesn't say please and thank you enough! He uses his salad fork during dessert!

So you guys was not bothered by the way he acted when we beat them in Winston? So you condone purposely not shaking a man like Jim Grobe's hand because you are a cry baby?

I can understand being upset, but there is appropriate and inappropriate. He is a professional he should act like it.

Oh I read your entire post. You saying we are bitter of Harbaugh for the one ass whooping is ludicrous. We have been beaten badly by tons of coach like Frank Beamer I do not despise him at all.

I do not believe Harbaugh is appropriate in victory or defeat and just despise the way he is. I think he is a good coach though, but I still cannot stand him. And he will never win a super bowl with the 49ers.

I said the rest of my posts. In which I said the deac fans I encountered (INCLUDING MANAGERS WITH THE TEAM WHO MADE THE TRIP) were angrier with him running up the score in Palo Alto.

Guess what? I'd want him as my coach. Recruited Andrew Luck, built the foundation for STANFORD to go to two BCS bowls, and his first year as a NFL coach he's led his team to the NFC title game. Quit bitching about him not shaking Grobe's hand, he clearly had that game on his mind enough to make us pay for it later.

Last edited:
He also recruited and offered Tanner Price, so maybe our coach is just as good.

Any man who disrespects a man a respect as much as Jim Grobe is a notch below someone disrespecting my father.

You think Harbaugh could do at Wake what he did at Stanford? Or even what Grobe did at Wake? I don't. He would take the time to do it.

Sounds like our managers are whiny bitches. Perhaps we should have stopped Stanford from scoring.

Kind of like Harbaugh was a whiny bitch in 2009. He and his two Heisman finalists should have overcome an early wakeup call and a single questionable penalty and just won the game.

Love me some Harbaugh....you non 49ers fans should get used to hating him because he's gonna be out coaching your coaches for years to come.

It has nothing to do with being a "non 49ers fan''. Harbaugh was a complete jerk and a sore loser when he came to Winston-Salem. You don't have to be that way to be a successful coach.

PS I actually liked the 49ers until he became coach. Can't pull for them now.

Back