• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Harbaugh - Message to Sunshine Brigade

Just so we're aware, class and championships are not mutually exclusive.

Tony Dungy and David Robinson are just a couple off the top of my head who say hi.

Sometimes I forget how young posters on this board are. I don't want to sound like keeper or bkf, but man. We've got people arguing that people started hating Jim Harbaugh 2 years ago like people haven't been hating him for decades since he was an NFL player in the 80s and 90s. Heck, I just now started liking Harbaugh because of what he did at Stanford.

It is all hate that dates back to the Stanford game 2 years ago in WS. I guess he made some comments, and then the following year when Stanford absolutely embarrassed the deacs in Palo Alto. It was hilarious on the boards. There were actually a few people going into that game last year that truly thought Wake had a shot out there.

Success breads hate. Guy is the head coach of my favorite football team. With what he has done to the players on this team and how the team has bought into him so quickly, its pretty obvious how great of a coach he is.

I hope people keep hating because its going to mean he is doing good things.

it was because he whined and moaned to the media that wake "ran up" the score on his team. then the next year he calls a challenge with 1 minuted and change left in the 4th when stanford is up a 1000 points. he is a classless whiny douche.

it was because he whined and moaned to the media that wake "ran up" the score on his team. then the next year he calls a challenge with 1 minuted and change left in the 4th when stanford is up a 1000 points. he is a classless whiny douche.

When we won by 7 points?

Also, this thread reeks of jealousy. Not just of Harbaugh, but of Stanford. Some of you are legit sweating LOWF. It's rather unseemly.

there was never any whining about us running up the score. there was some complaining about the game time, starting around 12 or 12:30 pm and also some comments about a holding call that went against stanford. IIRC, he had a legitimate point regarding the holding penalty.

When we won by 7 points?

i apologize he was bitching about the refereeing in that game. he said:

"It was, in our opinion, a ridiculous call -- one of the worst I've ever seen,"

"But we have moved on. We're not blaming the game on that. We've got some problems to fix."

"We could have done a better job picking up third downs. There were some issues there. We'd get into third-and-short, third-and-2, third-and-5, and pick it up. And then the flag would come out 10 yards into the run and now we're third and 12. It made it more difficult to pick up those third downs and keep drives alive."

that whole week after that game all he did was bitch and moan out of one side of his mouth and out the other say he didnt care they have moved on. if they did move on, then shut the fuck up. he just rubs me the wrong way. that whole family does.

There's a lot of hate here because he absolutely destroyed us in Palo Alto. That's the source of it.

It's amazing how much "hate" here is in reality that guy beating the crap out of one of their teams.

wrong as usual

Jim Harbaugh was dooshnozzle #1 on this board after the Wake/Stanford game in WS which we won.

Due to his whining about the game time and the holding call.

Money says Harbaugh never wins a super bowl at SF

money says he will be coaching in the nfc championship game next week.

Money says Harbaugh never wins a super bowl at SF

Stop talking crazy. At a minimum, he's coaching in the NFC Title Game with Alex Smith as his QB. IN YEAR ONE.

There are legit reasons to dislike Harbaugh, but most of you are coming across as petulant clowns.

Harbaugh is the classic "love him if he's your guy, hate him if he's on the other side" type of guy. I think he seems like a jerk, but I bet his players would take a bullet for him. Regardless of what I think about him personally, I respect what he has accomplished in his short coaching career at both levels.

I agree with that. He is clearly a hell of a coach.

Stop talking crazy. At a minimum, he's coaching in the NFC Title Game with Alex Smith as his QB. IN YEAR ONE.

There are legit reasons to dislike Harbaugh, but most of you are coming across as petulant clowns.

+1

Lololololol. Speaking of.coming across as petulant...

I'm not in a bad mood at all, it is unfair to mock my opinion when I provided ample justification in my following posts.

Sometimes I forget how young posters on this board are. I don't want to sound like keeper or bkf, but man. We've got people arguing that people started hating Jim Harbaugh 2 years ago like people haven't been hating him for decades since he was an NFL player in the 80s and 90s. Heck, I just now started liking Harbaugh because of what he did at Stanford.

All I know is that Harbaugh did one helluva job at Stanford and an even better job this year with the 49ers. I don't care what he is like, the man can coach!

Everybody liked Jim Tressel and he proved to be a big cheater.

I like the results Harbaugh gets.

Back