• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Hartman out indefinitely

Kidding aside. Sam makes being a great system quarterback look way easier than it apparently is.

Indefinitely = 1 Game

Also, apparently it was not vaccines related. WHO COULD HAVE SEEN THAT COMING!

Indefinitely = 1 Game

Also, apparently it was not vaccines related. WHO COULD HAVE SEEN THAT COMING!

giphy.gif

"Sam developed a blood clot in the subclavian vein. This condition is known as Paget-Schroetter syndrome, or effort thrombosis. We suspect this occurred as a result of a previous infection that eventually caused inflammation.

WHAT IF IT WAS THE VACCINE THAT CAUSED THE FIRST INFECTION??

Seems not entirely non football related…or simple.

Glad he’s doing well.

Yeah turns out more likely that a covid infection was the cause who could have seen that coming.

i'm pumped. hope he is able to be sharp saturday.

Very cool that the CEO of Atrium did the surgery. Love to see the support across the board for Wake's players.

Also.....Vandy is fucked. Deacs by 30+

Acknowledging how serious this situation was ... I really regret not making more indefinite/one game jokes.

Very cool that the CEO of Atrium did the surgery. Love to see the support across the board for Wake's players.

Also.....Vandy is fucked. Deacs by 30+

That's not entirely accurate, but I'll allow it. She's the CEO of Atrium Health Wake Forest Baptist, the de facto #2 person in charge of Atrium.

Assuming Sam shakes off the rust and has an issue-free return and season, this whole episode could really be a blessing for the team, long-term. Griffis got some time as QB1 and has game experience, so he is a bit less of an unknown heading into next year, when (presumably) Sam will follow his stated plan of leaving.

Back