• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Hartman out indefinitely

I’d be happy beating both unc and state. They could lose or win every other game. I’ll be happy regardless.

How hard can it be to go from 111th against the run to 60 or so. NC State was 22. People bitch about the secondary. We couldn't stop the rush for shit last year. Just awful.

Seems like the potential of our defense may be capped by our recruiting depth and the lack of rest between plays dictated by our offensive style. Even if we had equal talent on both sides of the ball, our defense is on the field much longer.

Who is everyone pulling for this weekend with the UNC-App State game?

If App wins their fans will somehow turn that into App being better than Wake. And that we are afraid to play them. I think my App friends are likely more obnoxious than anyone you guys probably have to deal with.

If UNC wins, well that just sucks always.

I dont know how to feel.

F UNC. You know how feel, just let it out. UNC will have no impact on conf SOS. App can say what they want but that will not make it true.

Who is everyone pulling for this weekend with the UNC-App State game?

If App wins their fans will somehow turn that into App being better than Wake. And that we are afraid to play them. I think my App friends are likely more obnoxious than anyone you guys probably have to deal with.

If UNC wins, well that just sucks always.

I dont know how to feel.

Everyone I work with went to App. My wife went to App. I’m not sure there’s a fanbase that annoys me more or that has an overinflated sense of self worth than App fans. Of course, they’re also all Unc fans in basketball so they can’t really lose either way.

Everyone I work with went to App. My wife went to App. I’m not sure there’s a fanbase that annoys me more or that has an overinflated sense of self worth than App fans. Of course, they’re also all Unc fans in basketball so they can’t really lose either way.

All of this is correct

There's some pretty cute girls at ol' App State I've heard.

Back to the topic,
after convo with Wake doc today, I think we will be pleased soon that many including me have missed the target with clot speculation and instead Sam’s HS condition was the genesis for this month’s issue and interventional procedure. See ya soon Sam.

Pics on Wake football’s insta show no wraps, bandages, or scars on Sam’s left arm at the pep rally tonight!

There's some pretty cute girls at ol' App State I've heard.

Used to bang a few hot ones up there back in the day. They looked great in tight jeans and boots and appreciated having a few WF or unc guys in Boone for the summer. 421 was a bitch to drive in the winter in those days. But they weren’t very bright. At. All.

That sums up State fans. They think State is Superman and Wake is a fluky weakness.

State’s not even Batman. They’re more like Bruce’s parents. They’re dead before the story even starts.

I hope you don't mind if I steal this analogy for future use in family disputes/social media arguments.

Used to bang a few hot ones up there back in the day. They looked great in tight jeans and boots and appreciated having a few WF or unc guys in Boone for the summer. 421 was a bitch to drive in the winter in those days. But they weren’t very bright. At. All.

UNC guys?

State is more like Stupendous Man from Calvin and Hobbes. In their minds they're the world's greatest superhero but it's all in their head and they are defeated quite easily, usually by their own doing.

Back