• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Hartman out indefinitely

All the State submissions are great. Let’s keep it going. For any of you parents out there, I think State is the principal/villain in the Captain Underpants books. Clueless but certain of his own greatness.

State fans win a national championship every pre-season.

All the State submissions are great. Let’s keep it going. For any of you parents out there, I think State is the principal/villain in the Captain Underpants books. Clueless but certain of his own greatness.

This is a good comp.

Was the official announcement last month not “non football injury to his non throwing arm”?

The official announcement is on the first page of this thread and there was no mention of any arm

Dang this looks pretty cool. Currie definitely elevating the student experience.

I feel like State is the Don Quijote of the CFB world, but they wouldn't get the reference and would probably get offended because they would think you're calling them Mexican. Better to stick to comic books.

State is more like Stupendous Man from Calvin and Hobbes. In their minds they're the world's greatest superhero but it's all in their head and they are defeated quite easily, usually by their own doing.

I enjoyed the State All Access series on ACCN, but saw a typical State team— very good athletes ( Doeren is a good recruiter) , that tend to be undisciplined , and will likely shoot themselves in the foot at crunch time. They will likely win all their home games in an underrated home field atmosphere, but will lose several on the road.

i like how app fans get butthurt when you call them hillbillies, even though their official mascot IS a hillbilly.

I feel like State is the Don Quijote of the CFB world, but they wouldn't get the reference and would probably get offended because they would think you're calling them Mexican. Better to stick to comic books.

Well, they DID get in trouble for the Mexi-Cam.

i like how app fans get butthurt when you call them hillbillies, even though their official mascot IS a hillbilly.

LOL.

That’s good stuff although plenty of posters here have gotten upset at being called angry religious white guys.

Back