• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Hartman out indefinitely

Don't worry, you guys clearly aren't familiar with the very scientific process of the reverse jinx. I understand the initial alarm and concern -- I too would be with something so unfamiliar and radical. But I am expert, so this will work. It's science. It's like a jinx, but in reverse.

Don't worry, you guys clearly aren't familiar with the very scientific process of the reverse jinx. I understand the initial alarm and concern -- I too would be with something so unfamiliar and radical. But I am expert, so this will work. It's science. It's like a jinx, but in reverse.

Cool!

PS I don’t know who here ever tunes in to espn’s morning show with Keyshawn Johnson and this Dukie. But I definitely can’t if for no other reason than the cringe factor I experience when he tries to weigh in on football topics.

fc4fff5aeeae267313c1e72a1278433b--jason-williams-duke-university.jpg

Wrong Williams

This Williams:

https://www.baltimoresun.com/news/bs-xpm-1991-02-24-1991055056-story.html

https://umterps.com/sports/2016/7/5/211053299

Last edited:
Anyone have any updates? Any Hartman sightings?

He was at the women's soccer game last night, arm in a sling but seems to be in very good spirits. I know that means nothing, but he is out and about.

He was at the women's soccer game last night, arm in a sling but seems to be in very good spirits. I know that means nothing, but he is out and about.

based on his instagram it would appear that the women's soccer games are a good place to stalk Hartman

So this "medical condition" was likely a weightlifting injury to his non-throwing arm/shoulder?

it is not a sling !!11! rabblerabble

Yep. Solid point. I'm convinced.

I mean this situation is very far from any sort of traditional "injury". Feel like that's been covered. It was a pretty freakish medical condition that could have been much worse, but thankfully was resolved quickly (by one of the world's most foremost experts in the condition who happens to work at Baptist/Atrium) and appears to be a short term-issue. I'm sure details will be officially released at some point.

Yep. Solid point. I'm convinced.

Read the 300+ posts about Sam's situation. Spend a few dollars, join Les and Connor's main sites. Gain information.

To spell out my "not likely," an injury sustained while doing weight lifting as part of his football training would not be described as a "non-football related medical condition."

I mean this situation is very far from any sort of traditional "injury". Feel like that's been covered. It was a pretty freakish medical condition that could have been much worse, but thankfully was resolved quickly (by one of the world's most foremost experts in the condition who happens to work at Baptist/Atrium) and appears to be a short term-issue. I'm sure details will be officially released at some point.

So it was caused by the mandatory mass Biden inoculations after all.

Read the 300+ posts about Sam's situation. Spend a few dollars, join Les and Connor's main sites. Gain information.

To spell out my "not likely," an injury sustained while doing weight lifting as part of his football training would not be described as a "non-football related medical condition."

I was under the impression that everything was pure speculation, hence the question mark at the end of my sentence. Thanks for spelling it out.

Back