• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Hartman out indefinitely

He rubbed one out, fucked his rotator cuff, happened to me me one time. That's why it's hush hush.

Last edited:
Hartman ain't rubbing one out. That dude fucks.

giphy.gif

He rubbed one out, fucked his rotator cuff, happened to me me one time. That's why it's hush hush.

Our best quarterbacks send out dick pics. Why would this be hush hush? That would signal another Orange Bowl season.

I'm hearing Liberty game... any credence?

I heard "before Clemson" from someone who is fairly well-connected. I would certainly hope he can have 1-2 games under his belt before playing perhaps the best defense in the country.

Before Clemson has always seemed like the best case scenario. Hopefully that is the case, would like to see him get some reps vs Liberty.

Maybe this is all just a ploy to get fans to come to otherwise uninteresting nonconf games.

Maybe this is all just a ploy to get fans to come to otherwise uninteresting nonconf games.

I think our games against VMI and Liberty would be much more interesting WITH Hartman at QB. Regardless, I will be there. I love Wake football and it doesn't matter who we are playing or who is playing on our team.

Yeah. The focus would have been if Hartman get an early statistical case for the Heisman.

Yeah. The focus would have been if Hartman get an early statistical case for the Heisman.

Against VMI, Sam might have put up video game like numbers, even in a short stint if Clawson played Mitch a lot in the second half. Defense should get a lot of three and out series. Wake's receivers should get multiple long TD's.

Preferred image is Sam returning for Clemson game and leading the team to a massive number of TDs along with the help of a WF defense that gets on track to shut down the kitties. Heisman talk or not, that is the preferred image.

Read the 300+ posts about Sam's situation. Spend a few dollars, join Les and Connor's main sites. Gain information.

To spell out my "not likely," an injury sustained while doing weight lifting as part of his football training would not be described as a "non-football related medical condition."

Or you could just tell us

Hello all, this is my first time posting here. I am a subscriber of Les' site and a big time deacon fan with quite a few connections in and around the program. I am not going to share any information I have or have not learned from Les and I am not going to share any specifics about what Sam is dealing with medically. However, much of my information on this situation does not come from Les and I am willing to share that.

So... the day after Sam's indefinite absence from football was announced I learned what his surgery was, and, after doing my own research, I could understand how he had an indefinite timeline, but leaned toward his most likely return being in the first half of the season.

The next day, I was told that Sam had (supposedly) texted his teammates that he thought he could be back by the Liberty game. As a result, I immediately took this as the best case scenario for his return and thought if everything went well in his recovery then he would be back for the Liberty game.

This past Sunday was when I learned what the whole scale of the issue he was dealing with that resulted in his surgery was. (Again, I will not share what the issue is/was and I will not share his specific surgery) As part of his recovery he cannot play tackle football for a minimum of 6 weeks. Doing my own research, I see no reason why he cannot be throwing between now and when he returns to playing.

If his recovery was just that 6 weeks then he would return midweek of the Clemson game. Based on Coach Clawson (yesterday on ACC PM) saying that they will know more in about 2 weeks, my speculation is that if things look good in 2 weeks then he would begin non contact practicing with the team soon after. So, If he does return in the minimum 6 weeks to contact practicing, and he has been non contact practicing/throwing between now and then (plus given his extensive P5 experience), I think he would be able to play for that Clemson game. I do understand that the text he supposedly sent to the team and that minimum 6 weeks timeline don't exactly matchup, so I'm not sure if he maybe could end up play for that Liberty game, and my info about his recovery timeline is slightly off, or the opposite...

TLDR: Based on all my info (and what others have said) it's probably about a 50/50 chance that Sam plays against Clemson.

Last edited:
Back