• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Hartman out indefinitely

Not saying vaccine or just Covid, but definitely more stories of it. Included YouTube below of a Dr. That has been great since start of pandemic with very fact based and science based info and stats, but interesting stats on excess deaths this year even compared to last 2 years with Covid deaths. Whether from spike proteins from Covid or vaccine who knows but interesting recent trends for certain.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5wLu98NygrA

This quack advocated for ivermectin, and thinks that the NIH was weaponizing monkeypox in a Wuhan lab.

Real credible sources don't resort to YouTube as their primary medium to disseminate information.

JFC.

This quack advocated for ivermectin, and thinks that the NIH was weaponizing monkeypox in a Wuhan lab.

Real credible sources don't resort to YouTube as their primary medium to disseminate information.

JFC.

It has a comments section. That’s peer review.

My circle is relatively small, but 2 out of 5 have severe long term effects from the vaccine. Wife and I did the single shot, with nothing averse.
Purely luck of the draw, but who knows? Sam has a pretty severe health history as well.

My circle is relatively small, but 2 out of 5 have severe long term effects from the vaccine. Wife and I did the single shot, with nothing averse.
Purely luck of the draw, but who knows? Sam has a pretty severe health history as well.

What a weird post.

You only know 5 people who have gotten the vaccine? And 2 people can pinpoint health problems directly to it and not to, say, lifestyle choices?

What do you know about Sam’s health history?

What are the severe long term effects they are experiencing?

It amuses me to read comments from highly educated and open minded individuals who love nothing more than to attack other viewpoints than theirs. There is a way to respond to a thought or idea that you don't agree with without attacking the individual. I have made comments in the past calling out other schools of thought and most were done sarcastically or to try to provoke a particular poster. But to constantly feel like you are gaining cool points with the majority by being an ass to a poster that's just trying to express something they've read or saw is shitty. Truly intelligent people know that they don't know everything and if you do have hard facts that prove another persons idea or information is wrong then the best way to make someone aware that they are ill informed isn't by putting them on the defensive by being an ass

230,000,000 Americans have been vaccinated. What are the odds that a few would have medical issues not associated with the vaccine that they ascribe to the vaccine.

It amuses me to read comments from highly educated and open minded individuals who love nothing more than to attack other viewpoints than theirs. There is a way to respond to a thought or idea that you don't agree with without attacking the individual. I have made comments in the past calling out other schools of thought and most were done sarcastically or to try to provoke a particular poster. But to constantly feel like you are gaining cool points with the majority by being an ass to a poster that's just trying to express something they've read or saw is shitty. Truly intelligent people know that they don't know everything and if you do have hard facts that prove another persons idea or information is wrong then the best way to make someone aware that they are ill informed isn't by putting them on the defensive by being an ass

TLDR: don't knock the horse paste until you try it. and enjoy your microchip, sheeple

JFC.

What in the world are you talking about??? Please show me where he thought NIH was weaponizing monkeypox in a lab?? Did you watch the video. He is using data from NIH and other reliable sources on increases in deaths. Nothing quacky about that??? And who would your source be? Fauci??? He has been wrong more times than right. CDC?? Who has come out and said they missed the boat badly??? Since day 1 when covid starting to spread in Wuhan this guy has been matter of fact and typically showing data/stats from Hopkins/NIH/others and not injecting opinion. Can't say I've seen all his videos, so maybe he goes off the rails some but most I have seen have been informative without rants like the crazies on this board.

Just Google his name and ivermectin. It’s not hard to find out if someone is a quack or not.

pos rep

Just Google his name and ivermectin. It’s not hard to find out if someone is a quack or not.

It all depends how you define quack with this shitshow. I view the same level of quackedry between the guy hyping ivermectin and the dude driving solo in his own car with his mask on or the couple who eats for an hour unmasked at a restaurant table only to mask up for the 6 second walk from the table to the door. Covid quacks abound and usually correlate directly with how hard someone votes straight ticket for their respective side of the political aisle.

What in the world are you talking about??? Please show me where he thought NIH was weaponizing monkeypox in a lab?? Did you watch the video. He is using data from NIH and other reliable sources on increases in deaths. Nothing quacky about that??? And who would your source be? Fauci??? He has been wrong more times than right. CDC?? Who has come out and said they missed the boat badly??? Since day 1 when covid starting to spread in Wuhan this guy has been matter of fact and typically showing data/stats from Hopkins/NIH/others and not injecting opinion. Can't say I've seen all his videos, so maybe he goes off the rails some but most I have seen have been informative without rants like the crazies on this board.

He has been spreading flagrant misinformation throughout a lot of the pandemic. If you are legitimately curious, I can try to pull some clear cut examples for you later. For a while I was trying to individually debunk each bit of misinformation, but it’s like drinking from a fire hydrant these days, and it’s been useful to identify certain bad actors that you know you can simply discount anything they say. He is one of them.

I for one usually go with doctors of nurse education for all my information about epidemiology, infectious disease, and statistical modeling, it’s the smart thing to do. It’s the classic bait and switch where you cash in on a semi relatable background and foundation, build credibility and then pivot to whatever keeps the gravy train rolling from the crazies. It’s also amazing that the number one demographic for viewership of all these British, Australian, etc… foreign quacks is by far an away Americans. Reaffirming Americans are a special kind of dumb.

Alright, you and buttermaker feel free to post your facts and earnestly debate with the posters claiming the vaccine caused the blood clot and whatever other videos else saltydeac and “wakegrad” are posting. Your patience may yet show them the error of their ways.

This sounds all well and good, and a few years ago sure the "let's all be kind and welcome every viewpoint" approach was a great thing to aspire to. But then "alternative facts" arrived just in time for a pandemic, and that approach was absolutely feasted on by bad actors who figured out just how much influence you can create by leveraging these echo chambers. And the response is a constant "both sides" effort that simply isn't accurate.

There's no real way to effectively differentiate between whether people like salty or DeacFan or WakeGrad are actually idiots, or just have become idiots due to "doing their own research" on Youtube or whatever source does the best job of giving them the answers they want to hear. But you can't combat this nonsense with "oh ok solid opinion, maybe there's some truth there" responses. The entire methodology of this crap is to take a morsel of near-truth and explode it into a rallying lie like "87,00 armed FBI agents" or whatever polls well.

People have to keep calling it out, no apologies. Go find your nice supporting posters at truth social or whatever hole you have to crawl into to find a safe space. Stop demanding it in everywhere else.

Back