• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Hartman out indefinitely

Difference between over 83 million pages (1 terabyte hard drive) and 30,000 pages (10 records retiring boxes). Also this initial go through is simply categorizing and inventorying contents of the boxes of records. Specifically, this initial analysis is looking for papers that could be considered attorney-client privileged material. This will be the first of many reviews of the boxes of documents.

Yeah, but also, the FBI planted all the classified documents at Maralago. It’s pretty easy for them to review what they already know is there because they put it there.

Yeah, but also, the FBI planted all the classified documents at Maralago. It’s pretty easy for them to review what they already know is there because they put it there.

But, they should give it back to Donald Trump since he declassified this planted evidence already

i agree that there's a nice way to tell someone that you think they are misinformed, but at this point, anyone who is still running around spouting off about this shit has made up their mind and it's okay to call them an idiot.

you've proven my point, so we agree everyone is entitled to their opinion of where to draw the line that says it's ok to call someone an idiot for their ideas. Then you should be ok if someone says the vaccine caused them issues or Ivermectin helped them recover. The line they draw that says you're an idiot for not looking past the governments intentions and the CDC's possible corrupt ideas may be the same point you draw for calling all that conspiracy bullshit and risking lives?

by the way i've had COVID, been vaccinated and think it's entertaining to study both viewpoints

by the way i've had COVID, been vaccinated and think it's entertaining to study both viewpoints

are-you-not-entertained.gif

It's declassified! Because I can do that!
It was planted!
I want it back!
Re-insert me in the WH as quickly as possible!!!! because laptop!

How people can still fall for this bullshit is so troubling.

Sorry, back to Sam and the time timeframe of his return to lead this offense with a better defense than last season. I'm tired of Covid, not from Covid

It was planted!
I want it back!

it's because they're idiots

Idiots aren’t supported by facts that’s the whole fucking point, we have entered a stage in our society where apparently everyone’s opinion is equally valid. There’s a difference between you are entitled to your opinion and you are entitled to your opinion free from ridicule about how ridiculous it is and mocking that person for being an idiot.

Idiots aren’t supported by facts that’s the whole fucking point, we have entered a stage in our society where apparently everyone’s opinion is equally valid. There’s a difference between you are entitled to your opinion and you are entitled to your opinion free from ridicule about how ridiculous it is and mocking that person for being an idiot.

the-dude-yeah-well-you-know-thats-just-like-your-opinion-man.gif

Oh so now you’re offended by their idiocy? Sounds like you’re a snowflake

All this just to keep opposing coaches from knowing whether they will be facing Mitch or Sam. Best case for Wake is that it doesn't matter. The offense continues to roll, no matter who is driving it. Mitch, with some help from his friends, continues to have the Wake offense putting up video game like numbers. Maybe Mitch has two "cheat codes."

Maybe you should just worry about your boy Trump.

Maybe you ought to worry about having any money left under your boy Biden! He is well on his way to bankrupting then country and everybody in it with his spending and loan forgiveness!

Just so I’m caught up on the thread, we’ve determined Brandon’s inflation caused Hartman to be out?

It was planted!
I want it back!

Have you seen how fucking stupid TheReff is? Imagine millions more like him and there you have it

Back