• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Has anyone considered moving back to the old board?

Remember it? they are obsessed with it. They will be talking about that 20 years from now on pack pride.

I think that was your creation, BTW.

I must have missed this one. No, I don't want to know.

Oh it definitely was my creation. I'm very proud of it. I hate that Wellman and [Redacted] have tarnished that legacy.

Yeah. I think that was even before I was banned from the State board and that was in 2001, like the week before 9/11.

Remember Adam Fletcher and those obnoxious chodes who came to our board talking much smack about how much we sucked and about how Wake wouldn't beat State in football for decades?

We are definitely over .500 against them since then.

Remember it? they are obsessed with it. They will be talking about that 20 years from now on pack pride.

I think that was your creation, BTW.

This was the first thing I thought of while reading your post:

Marge: (during a long argument with Homer) And stop telling that story of the time you found an onion ring in your French fries! It was twenty years ago!!
Homer: That was my Woodstock!

Back