• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Has anyone considered moving back to the old board?

The old board did break this developing story on Billings. :couch:

I feel like we are the evil tribe from Lord of the Flies.

We should go over there, raid their camp, take Piggys glasses, say a bunch of curse words, and come back... : )

Is anyone interested in starting a Scout fundraiser? Chrispy needs a new Demon Deacon pocket protector!

Whatta you say fellers?

Chrispy
Rhenish
Turf
Nc scout
Paladeac
Extreme social misfits who talk to themselves in the politics forum
That prick who has the coach k "f bomb" avatar
A bunch of confused old men with numbers (graduation year) in their username--mostly 70s and earlier
Your garden variety message board dorks, tools, nerds, fuglies, trolls, shut-ins, mental patients, wallflowers, fundamentalist Christians, prude southerners, Andy Griffith fans and/or those weird stalkers who attend the football practice

Who did I miss?

Pretty comprehensive. Think you covered everyone. :thumbsup:

No way, we have shedded the vast majority of uberobnoxious wuffies and heels.

It has been like a breath of fresh air.

Chrispy
Rhenish
Turf
Nc scout
Paladeac
Extreme social misfits who talk to themselves in the politics forum
That prick who has the coach k "f bomb" avatar
A bunch of confused old men with numbers (graduation year) in their username--mostly 70s and earlier
Your garden variety message board dorks, tools, nerds, fuglies, trolls, shut-ins, mental patients, wallflowers, fundamentalist Christians, prude southerners, Andy Griffith fans and/or those weird stalkers who attend the football practice

Who did I miss?

man, demonio didn't make the Great Journey? guess i never missed him

Nope, because I can say fuck and not get banned for six months

Someone neg repped me on this saying it was a stupid reason, but it actually happened to me after the FSU 30-0 drubbing we gave em during the OB season. I was drunk and got home and made some posts with choice words about Lee Corso and Kirk Herbstreit because I was so jacked up about our win. Banhammer came down and they wouldn't let me back even after I apologized to a couple mods. I was only able to get back after the boards changed probably six months later. One of the reasons I started posting on MD boards so much. So screw em.

No way, we have shedded the vast majority of uberobnoxious wuffies and heels.

It has been like a breath of fresh air.

You had some nice back-and-forths with a lot of State fans, as I recall.

The absence of UNCbiz has been enjoyable.

What Chris is saying is that it's good to be rid of a lot of us now that TIERS has gone horribly wrong

Someone neg repped me on this saying it was a stupid reason, but it actually happened to me after the FSU 30-0 drubbing we gave em during the OB season. I was drunk and got home and made some posts with choice words about Lee Corso and Kirk Herbstreit because I was so jacked up about our win. Banhammer came down and they wouldn't let me back even after I apologized to a couple mods. I was only able to get back after the boards changed probably six months later. One of the reasons I started posting on MD boards so much. So screw em.

one of my several bannings at the hands of that coward turf was for some choice words posted after the cleveland state loss

i was so hammered by the time that game was over that it took me a while the next morning to figure out why i couldn't access the boards.

i remember they went up like 9-0 and i started pounding the wine. POUNDING

What Chris is saying is that it's good to be rid of a lot of us now that TIERS has gone horribly wrong

Good lord, I am over that. I didn't talk crap about State a couple of years ago when we were in the NCAA tournament and you were sucking.

I didn't talk crap about State when we beat you in football this year.

And we may suck, but you still haven't even made the big dance yet.

one of my several bannings at the hands of that coward turf was for some choice words posted after the cleveland state loss

i was so hammered by the time that game was over that it took me a while the next morning to figure out why i couldn't access the boards.

i remember they went up like 9-0 and i started pounding the wine. POUNDING

Yeah I'm sure I would have gotten myself blackout banned that day if I'd been anywhere near a computer.

No doubt TIERS has turned into TEARS and FEARS. It was a good run. I'm glad some of you still remember that. That was a long time ago.

No doubt TIERS has turned into TEARS and FEARS. It was a good run. I'm glad some of you still remember that. That was a long time ago.

That was an all time great thread on any WF Board.

What might scare me the most is that Wellman might give Bz the opportunity to match Les Robinson in futility.

Remember it? they are obsessed with it. They will be talking about that 20 years from now on pack pride.

I think that was your creation, BTW.

Back