• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Has Coach Forbes or AD Currie Released A Statement Yet?

Had us all dreaming of OCC

I was in a group of posters, former posters, and lurkers actually met that dude in Memphis the night before the Ole Miss game in Oxford.

Does anyone remember when we all lost our collective minds thinking that Lou Williams was about to commit to Wake after some poster proclaiming to have inside info said Williams “will” be a Deac (or words to that effect)?

I remember spending the rest of that day on recruiting ranking sites fawning over how many stars Williams had next to his name.

Good times.

P.S. Not meant as a slam against that poster. I seem to recall he actually did have some connection to that situation and was acting in good faith. But alas.

Does anyone remember when we all lost our collective minds thinking that Lou Williams was about to commit to Wake after some poster proclaiming to have inside info said Williams “will” be a Deac (or words to that effect)?

I remember spending the rest of that day on recruiting ranking sites fawning over how many stars Williams had next to his name.

Good times.

P.S. Not meant as a slam against that poster. I seem to recall he actually did have some connection to that situation and was acting in good faith. But alas.
pm please

Good times.

Didn't he just overhear someone in a restaurant or something? Am I mixing up two board legends?

More PM, please
former New Zealand PM

https%3A%2F%2Fd1e00ek4ebabms.cloudfront.net%2Fproduction%2F77d47876-70b9-4a83-8499-e75c660e5bf2.jpg

Back