• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Has he been fired yet? (OH YES HE HAS!!!!!!!!!)

Travis Hancock ‏@TBoneWFNZ 5m
Per John Feinstein's sources, Wake will not be firing Jeff [Redacted]

@KennyKeller_CSN They will, according to the source, fire 2 assistant coaches instead of JB

Travis Hancock ‏@TBoneWFNZ 3m
@KennyKeller_CSN They will, according to the source, fire 2 assistant coaches instead of JB

No way this is true, right?? RIGHT??

Zero percent chance. Would be outrageous and would literally piss everybody off. The culture patrol that they are firing Rusty (presumably) and the sane people that they aren't firing [Redacted].

Doesn't pass the smell test at all.

Travis Hancock ‏@TBoneWFNZ 5m
Per John Feinstein's sources, Wake will not be firing Jeff [Redacted]

mrw-i-rub-my-eyes-while-forgetting-i-still-have-bug-spray-on-my-hands-22123.gif

A small part of you hopes for the possibility though....

I am genuinely curious what would happen next and actually would start to fear for Wellman's life a little bit, but overall I'd rather start caring about our basketball program again.

@TBoneWFNZ 4m
@nelroy78 Also rumors of Buzz Williams wanting the Virginia Tech job

This guy is trolling his ass off.

Once the active BuzzOut movement transfers from NC State grads to Wake grads they'll be sorry.

Some jackass throws a CSN after his twitter handle and suddenly he's the god damn Oracle??? Let's all relax a bit...

Looks like there is a small possibility of getting a new AD to fire Bz next year. Wellman may not survive the backlash.

Back