• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Has he been fired yet? (OH YES HE HAS!!!!!!!!!)

Please don't let this be true. Feinstein is legitimate so this scares me.

This is terrifying. At the end of the day the guy might be a clown but he does produce a radio show. If he were to intentionally misquote Feinstein to troll he would be fucking himself professionally.

Did Feinstein say this on the radio with them? Did anyone hear it?

What is "John Finestien's source". Why would it not according to JF?

Mundy at BSD hq right now:

im-so-giddy-i-cant-contain-myself.gif

If and when Buzz is gone, this is what i will crank up. This version.

I got in the car an hour or so ago and they were talking on sports radio like it was a given Bz was coming back and they couldn't believe it. Didn't hear the beginning of the conversation but it was probably based on what Feinstein said.

Are these radio guys just assuming that since no announcement has been made it means he is coming back? I don't blame them; competent, nay mediocre, atheltic directors would have already announced their loser coach was not coming back.

Safe to say yet another day will pass without relief from this Bzzaster. If Wellman was too busy to fulfill his obligations to Wake during the "first round" play-in games, he surely isn't going to take the time to attend to his real job when the real games start tomorrow.

Are we looking at next week, at the earliest?

GTHRW, GTH.

Back