• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Has he been fired yet? (OH YES HE HAS!!!!!!!!!)

I know in my heart that Bzzzz will be gone; believe less that Wellman is on the chopping block or will step down. But one fact remains perfectly clear. That this ass clown is still employed by the University is a travesty.

I know in my heart that Bzzzz will be gone; believe less that Wellman is on the chopping block or will step down. But one fact remains perfectly clear. That this ass clown is still employed by the University is a travesty.

Which assclown? [Redacted] or Wellman? The word describes both fittingly and both should be fired and banned from campus.

Tick tock.

Tick tock.

Tick tock.

At this point I am seriously starting to wonder if Wellman is trolling you.

Would anyone put it past him to plant information to make leakers look bad? Would anyone put it past him to keep Bz to spite the fanbase at this point?

It has been a week since the end of the season. If something is going to happen it would happen by tomorrow at the latest. You wouldn't wait till the 4th of July and then make a change.

Unless Ron plans to make no announcement until he has the next coach lined up, if he doesn't make the firing public by the end of this week, I am going to panic.

The only people keeping me sane are those with inside connections claiming Bzzz has been gone for months.

Anything? Still here? Could Ron be waiting until someone loses in the NCAA tournament?

I've heard one specific name already (Amaker) that is in the tournament, and I'm sure we have a couple others we can't interview until after the tournament.

TICK MUTHAFUCKIN' TOCK!

It's coming tomorrow...by 9:45pm either WICH or VCU will be out.

Flip a coin.

Back