• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Has the #buzzout movement been struck a fatal blow?

Storming the court against State was one of the saddest things I've seen as a Wake fan in fourty years.

Storming the court against State was one of the saddest things I've seen as a Wake fan in fourty years.

I'm glad this can now be said (though I count this whole [Redacted] nightmare as the saddest thing that I've seen since becoming a fan...)

The next 3 games will be painful reminders of where our program really is in the Acc pecking order. Soon we will down near the bottom as predicted.

Does anyone know how many years are on Bz's deal as it stands now?

Well if you're really smart at basketball you can see all the incremental improvements this team is making. That plus how much our players like each other and it's really fun to watch.

Time to build a campfire, make smores and sing kumbaya to each other. Lovingly and romantically.

Hot.

Does anyone know how many years are on Bz's deal as it stands now?

2 after this season.

He will be extended or fired/resign come March 31.

Root for Wake to lose every game until then. (sorry, CJ)

I just really want to know what Ron Wellman was thinking tonight.

Jaybone? You're inside his head, at least within your own mind your inside his head, please share with the group, hoss! Thanks, friend! You're the best.

I just really want to know what Ron Wellman was thinking tonight.

Jaybone? You're inside his head, at least within your own mind your inside his head, please share with the group, hoss! Thanks, friend! You're the best.

Honestly, I doubt Ron Wellman thought much about the game after it ended. Too busy wiping his ass with twenty dollar bills while trying to hire a hit man off the internet.

Honestly, I doubt Ron Wellman thought much about the game after it ended. Too busy wiping his ass with twenty dollar bills while trying to hire a hit man off the internet.

There will come a time... soon ... that I will introduce myself to Ron Wellman.

I won't say much. I'll just simply say, "Mr. Wellman, my name is Paul Kennedy."

Then I might black out. I don't know what will happen after that.

Could be this? Could be something else?

There will come a time... soon ... that I will introduce myself to Ron Wellman.

I won't say much. I'll just simply say, "Mr. Wellman, my name is Paul Kennedy."

Then I might black out. I don't know what will happen after that.

Could be this? Could be something else?

I wonder if that guy from last year could do an animation of you and Wellman based on this. It would be SWEET!

Another great Moonz thread.

Back