• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Has the Wake basketball program passed rock bottom?

Has Wake basketball passed rock bottom?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
It looks like State can chalk off our loss to looking ahead to Carolina. They are playing very well tonight. I guess we did them a favor.

I answered yes...only because we had one fleeting moment of happiness/hope earlier in the week against a ranked team that was obviously overlooking us, in foul trouble, and we were hitting shots and different players stepped up...and yet we still almost lost. I knew we would lapse big in Atlanta. This coach is incapable of keeping these kids focused and prepared. I don't accept mediocrity in our flagship sport that elevates our university's brand like few things can. Wellman, DO YOUR JOB AND TELL YOUR BUDDY "WE'RE GOING IN A DIFFERENT DIRECTION".

No, Tuesday was merely a false dawn.

I'm starting to think rock bottom might strike sometime in late Feb or early March. Maybe even a disastrous blowout loss in the first round of the ACCT followed by a player or two jumping ship.

We aren't there yet, kiddos! Hold onto your shorts.

God bless us. Everyone.

I voted no to this poll in January. What do I win?... Another year of Buzz. I don't want to play anymore.

The day we fire Buzz will be our first day of recovery.

Now.

I've never felt worse about this horrendous situation than I do right now. Just fuck it all.

When a formal announcement is made stating that [Redacted] is retained and/or extended... then it will be rock bottom for me.

Considering rock bottom originated as a synonym for bedrock we are way past rock bottom. We are well into the mantle and heading straight for the core. Rock bottom sounds great right about now.

I didn't vote but I probably would have said yes. I was wrong.

We are laying flat on rock bottom. We didn't bounce. We smashed and are laying amid our own blood, broken bones and entrails.

We are dragging across the bottom every day that Wellman and Buzz are at the helm. When Wellman speaks out about how happy he is with our program, or when we rush the court because we beat a ranked team at home it's like we hit our head on a rock as we are dragged by the heels along the bottom of the ocean...but it's all rock bottom.

Agreed. Ever since the Stetson loss, we have been on the bottom of the Hudson, cinder blocks concreted to our feet.

Considering rock bottom originated as a synonym for bedrock we are way past rock bottom. We are well into the mantle and heading straight for the core. Rock bottom sounds great right about now.

Fuck that. We have dug so deep, we have almost hit China.

Back