• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Hattrick (Online Soccer Management Game)

For sale:

John Woods [playerid=403191712]
17 years and 85 days
Nationality: USA

In passable (6) form, weak (4) stamina.
A pleasant guy who is calm and honest.
Has disastrous (1) experience and inadequate (5) leadership.
Has divine (20) loyalty.

Owner: HailToTheDeacons (since 12-25-2014 (5/57), 0d)
Total Skill Index (TSI): 1 220
Wage: 350 US$/week
Warnings: 0
Injuries: Healthy
Best position: Inner Midfielder (12.1)
HTMS Points: Ability: 352 / Potential: 1872

Staminaweak (4)Keeperdisastrous (1)
Playmakingpassable (6)Passingsolid (7)
Wingerwretched (2)Defendingweak (4)
Scoringwretched (2)Set Piecespoor (3)

Nice Canadian IM for sale.

Maxwell Bundy [playerid=325457217]
28 years and 67 days
Nationality: Canada

In solid (7) form, solid (7) stamina.
A controversial person who is calm and honest.
Has inadequate (5) experience and weak (4) leadership.
Has divine (20) loyalty.

Owner: Glenelg Gladiators (since 12-7-2013 (14/53), 3s 7wk 2d)
Total Skill Index (TSI): 44 730
Wage: 12 830 US$/week
Specialty: Head
Best position: Inner Midfielder towards wing (20)
HTMS Points: Ability: 937 / Potential: 858

Staminasolid (7)Keeperdisastrous (1)
Playmakingsupernatural (14)Passingsolid (7)
Wingerinadequate (5)Defendingpoor (3)
Scoringweak (4)Set Piecesoutstanding (10)

FYI - I'm disbanding the USA YL after tonight. The clerical tedium is not worth it when you can easily jump into random leagues.

Well jeez...disbanding all the leagues....i'm losing interest....I guess I'll let my subscription run out...

If I was platinum, they shouldn't disband my team should they?

Should I sell off all my players before letting it run out?

For fuck's sake.

My opponent has two yellow cards for dirty play which have directly resulted in two injuries for my team. My 100k TSI IM and 200k TSI TDF are now out for the game and who knows how long.

fuuuu

I don't think platinum teams can become ownerless IIRC.

Sorry to hear it, though. Hope you come back soon.

Yea, I mean I could keep going, but my platinum subscription is running out this month, and I don't have the money to pony up for another year...and getting into Hearthstone and XBOX ONE have just bogged down my available geek time.

I would ideally like to sell off all of my good USA players and keep a war chest around for when I come back.

I have been vindicated!

For fuck's sake.

My opponent has two yellow cards for dirty play which have directly resulted in two injuries for my team. My 100k TSI IM and 200k TSI TDF are now out for the game and who knows how long.

fuuuu

I beat that fucker 3-0 in the return fixture.

I also pulled an unlikely (18%) win out of my ass in Canada. Thank you, HT deities!

Made $10.6MM in USA with about half of my transfer listed players selling, and $12.8MM in Canada...I didn't realize that those Canadian funds are useless because my team will be gone.

Back in div V, I forgot to set my team one match so I am 7-1-0, but I have yet to give up a goal - only have 1 team to worry about and I will see him last game of the year.

Ok guys, I have over 16MM in Canada...and realized that if I don't restart supporter, I'll lose the team, and I'd hate to throw away all that cash..

So if anyone has a bench player or older guy that doesn't factor into their future and wants me to buy them, I'd rather you guys have the money than throw it away.

Just let me know.

Actually, shit, I don't have a financial director, so only have 2MM in funds, hired a 5 star so will get 500K back a week.

You should buy* rival country U-20/NT prospects and let them languish and/or fire them!

*for market appropriate prices, of course.

Guys, the form coach is amazing - excellent value for the price. I don't care what your staff setup is, it should have form coach and a medic.

If you guys get a chance, can you take a look at my Canadian match before tonight (start time is 5pm EST)? Match ID: 509994716

I'm 4th and visiting 5th place. If I can swing road points, I will be in excellent position to claim a top 4 spot. We played three weeks ago (Match ID: 509994699), and I was reamed by the match engine. Thoughts?

Where's everyone sitting with one week left in the season?

-My Canadian squad is almost assured of finish 4th or 3rd (outside chance). This will ensure a 4th consecutive season in IV, with my final standing improving each season.
-In USA, this is the current table (I'm 4th):

3rd, 22 pts, +4
4th, 19 pts, +4
5th, 19 pts, -7
6th, 17 pts, -1

So I can finish anywhere from 3rd to 6th. My issue is I host 1st place (who made the final 4 of the US Open Cup). 3rd hosts 2nd. 5th hosts 7th. 6th hosts 8th. Looks a qualification match may be in my future.

And finally, my U-20 guy Bruce Rodriguez has garnered 10 caps. I think that may be it, though, since our squad has been all but eliminated. I can finally go away from training defense!

My USA series is insane, by the way. Staying up would turn out to be a miracle.

It's the top ranked III by Hattrick and HTEV. It's actually the 4th ranked series in all of USA by ELO. And #HumbleBrag...I'm sitting at 63rd in all of USA by ELO - my season high was 43.

Bruce is on the TL. He has garnered 10 caps with the U-20 team.

Bruce Rodriguez [playerid=390662691]
20 years and 96 days
Nationality: USA

In excellent (8) form, excellent (8) stamina.
A controversial person who is fiery and dishonest.
Has passable (6) experience and poor (3) leadership.
Has divine (20) loyalty.
Also part of Team U-20 USA!

Owner: HailToTheDeacons (since 12-21-2013 (16/53), 3s 13wk 5d)
Total Skill Index (TSI): 66 660
Wage: 11 250 US$/week
Best position: Central Defender towards wing (23)
HTMS Points: Ability: 1036 / Potential: 2069

Staminaexcellent (8)Keeperdisastrous (1)
Playmakinginadequate (5)Passingsolid (7)
Wingerinadequate (5)Defendingsupernatural (14)
Scoringweak (4)Set Piecespoor (3)
Deadline: 2-27-2015 15:24 (14/57)
Asking price: 2 500 000 US$

Back