• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

HB2 Strikes Again

I think you do. I think you have tolerance for Muslims who are more anti-LGBTQ than the Christian West.

How do you figure? Looks to me like people here want them to be treated the same.

So, any recent news on efforts to repeal this abomination? It's only a matter of time, so Phil and his Dem counterparts might as well stop the bleeding and get this done sooner than later.

I think you do. I think you have tolerance for Muslims who are more anti-LGBTQ than the Christian West.

And the Evangelical Christian West wants to treat gays with legislated bigotry. Over two dozen states make it legal to fire someone just because they are, deny gays housing because they are gay and many have passed laws that allow business owners not to serve gay people because they are gay.

Hell, a US based "Christian" group helped write and pass Uganda's "kill the gays" law.

I have no tolerance for either Muslim or Christian bigotry against gays.

Do you support "religious freedom acts"? Do you support firing someone, who is doing a good job, just because he/ or she is gay?

pence might be worse than trump #dontimpeachtrump

pence might be worse than trump #dontimpeachtrump

Trump wants to be loved. He just happened to find a base that was willing to embrace his shtick. Lick finger. Hold up. Say what the room wants. Base ignores the words out of his mouth in some cases. In others they love the racism, misogyny etc. It's dangerous but he'll keep pandering to the people that got him there.

Pence is a true believer. He is all in on the worst ideas in evangelical Christianity and that is truly scary because it's nothing Jesus would have supported. Make no mistake. He would love trump to be declared unfit.

Cold and calculating vs hot and unstable. Honestly not sure what's worse but they are both dangerous.

you mean jesus wouldnt advocate electroshock therapy to cure the gayness?

Any sin. It's what Jesus said.

Any sin. It's what Jesus said.

But he surely didn't mean that like lying, greed, failing to care for my neighbor, and stuff like that had the same weight as smushing my weiner into a man's butthole, right?

Last I checked Jesus was about love. Not hate. Hanging out with the money lenders, prostitutes, poor, downtrodden and sh!t. Pretty sure gay was not anything he was worried about.

Not assholes, people who are doing their jobs and are fired just for being gay, not for performance.

Or do you believe that all gay people are assholes?

It is taking an amazing amount of restraint not to give an obvious follow up response...

It is taking an amazing amount of restraint not to give an obvious follow up response...

In over two dozen states, people can be fired just for being gay. Do you support that?

Do you support "religious freedom acts" that allow people to discriminate against gays?

These are two simple and direct questions you have refused to answer. Please answer them.

Back