• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

He Ain't Gonna "Lock Her Up"

DeacsPop

Resident Old Man
Reaction score
Good move Mr. Trump; would do little good now even if there was a chance they could build a convincing case. Curious on what his base will think.

But...but...

41WBkzjv4zL._SX300_.jpg

Of course he isn't. He was never going to. It was a topic to get the crazies riled up.

I'm sure many will be disappointed but I'm okay with it. I just want them to go away where I never have to see them again.

Of course he isn't. He was never going to. It was a topic to get the crazies riled up.

like war on women, trump hates immigrants and racism. you have your thing I guess and Trump had his.

Oh, I'm pretty sure there will be a crackdown on undocumented people. I also think Trump doesn't respect women.

I don't think Trump's a racist, but he doesn't mind surrounding himself with racists if it furthers his position.

Possibly a ploy to sucker Obama into not giving her a presidential pardon?

Do we interpret this seriously or literally? I'm confused.

like I said before Congress will certainly investigate, Trump is just being shrewd

Meh. Republicans have been all about stopping potential president Hillary. Unless she plans to run again, they won't care.

Meh. Republicans have been all about stopping potential president Hillary. Unless she plans to run again, they won't care.

Just read that Chelsea is preparing for a possible house bid. Current rep in her late 70s and close to retiring. They just bought a house next to Bill and Hillary....

Is the FBI still investigating the Clinton Foundation? Or will that be scrapped along with the emails?

The POTUS has no business telling the DOJ what to investigate/prosecute anyways.

ETA: I agree w/ those saying nobody gives a shit about the Clintons now. They're largely, thankfully, irrelevant.

Last edited:
But goddamnit she was the bane of the nation's existence. By having her own email server she put you and me and the little babies of America in grave danger, so much so that we had to put in a complete fuckwit actual criminal. Her lies were so bad she was going to take down America within t he first year of her tenure. BKF, the biggest bleeding heart on the boards, went far right over this woman's crimes. She was an outrage.

You're just going to let her go? That's it, the orange turd with who didnt even know he had to install a WH staff and who cannot articulate a single policy idea beyond "its going to be great" is enough to assuage you people for the high crimes and treason this woman committed?

For fuck's sake :rulz:

Bold prediction: ain't gonna' be no fuckin' wall either.
And I'll take the under on the 25 million new jobs talk.
So fuck Trump!

Is the FBI still investigating the Clinton Foundation? Or will that be scrapped along with the emails?

From what I understand there are currently 3 or 4 ongoing investigations into the Foundation and Global Initiative.

Back